Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2001 8:45:23 PM EDT
Why is it when flipping through the channels if you run across a movie like Rocky(1,2,3,4) or the Karate Kid you have to stop and watch the cheesy ending. No matter how gay the movie is or how many times you've seen it, you'll always pause and watch the end.

Just bugs me when I do stuff like that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
A sure fire way to stop this is to stop watching tv, if that doesn't work take it to the range. [uzi]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I know yall do it too. Flipping through the channels and you see Let's Get Harry---you'll sit there through the end.[;)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I had that problem with Bruce Willis films until I saw "The Kid".

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#5]
It's okay for movies like full metal jacket or platoon, right?

Being a dad, I found myself wishing I saw the new episode of "The Wild Thornberries" where they discovered Donnies origins.  Now that was a snap into the reality of where my life had gone.

Oh well, maybe I can find a Rocky rerun on when the cartoons aren't playing.

Edited because I mixed up a cartoon with Roy Orbison.  Go figure.  Thanx VA!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 4:50:10 AM EDT
[#7]
You do it to remind yourself how much you don`t want to do it...............[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:03:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I am hooked on "Boy Meets World", I have gone so far as to order all the episodes on tape (I said they were for my daughter, who got me into it...oh well).  Guy Content:  The chick in it, Topanga (Danielle Fisher) makes me want to stalk her.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Hielo YES Topanga is a HOTTIE , she needs to be commerated in the babe of the day if anyone can find a worth-while pic of her.
As for the cartoons, my new fave(thanks to the kids)is "Rocket Power". Just once on the "Wild Thornberrys" I'd like to see Eliza confronted with a mean animal that dosent wnt to talk.She could pull out her Mossberg 590A1( ya just KNOW their has to be a gun locker somewhere on the comvee :) ) and blast the critter to smithereens .
echo6
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Guy Content:  The chick in it, Topanga (Danielle Fisher) makes me want to stalk her.....
View Quote

LOL!!!  [:D]

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I know exactly what you are saying. I found a Barney audio tape one day and was bringing home for my kids. I stuck it in the cassette deck to see if it worked. The next thing I knew I was coming out of some bad trip or something and I realized I was singing to it. I new than that my kids had totally corrupted me. I like the that show too but it is "The Wild Thornberries". I also like the Power Puff Girls.[uzi]
View Quote

OMG - it wasn't "Sally the Camel" was it????
Nope - never heard that one.

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#12]
I usually get stuck watching cartoons with the kids...

Later in the day I'm fighting to get the Winnie Pooh song out of my head...

" Winnie the Pooh...Winnie the Pooh...da...da...da...da...da...da...da...Winnie the Pooh".......

My favorite is, SpongeBob Squarepants...  

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...He lives in a pineapple under the sea....."

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#13]
[img]www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/vegeta1.jpg[/img]

None of that namby-pamby singing crap.  Just unadulterated, animated ass-kicking.  Endings aren't happy, because usually people just die...gotta love kids shows.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Topanga has some serious cocksucking lips eh?

[img]http://members.spree.com/steve111/df/df038.jpg[/img]

[img]http://members.spree.com/steve111/df/df114.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Just once on the "Wild Thornberrys" I'd like to see Eliza confronted with a mean animal that dosent wnt to talk.She could pull out her Mossberg 590A1( ya just KNOW their has to be a gun locker somewhere on the comvee :) ) and blast the critter to smithereens .
View Quote

hmm a gun locker i never thought of that.

but what would nigel have in there?

a few m-16's and ak varient's for sure.
possibly some expensive custom euro double rifles for dangerous game.

ok that being said if they have a few longarms it would stand to reason they would also have sidearms too...

man i gotta get a life [whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top