BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2001 8:27:38 AM EDT
Ann Coulter mad my day with her column!
[url]http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/coulter1.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I am SOOOOOOO in love!

No, not with Ann Coulter...with Andrea Yates.

I wonder if she needs a prison pen pal? I feel her pain.

[;)]

Before I get lambasted... I am kidding.

I really am in love with Ann Coulter. I wonder if she needs a stalker?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Whew!  Ann Coulter doesn't pull any punches when she writes.  That is one P.O.'d lady.

I do love to read her stuff!  That was one of her best to date, I think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it just me or is Ms. Coulter sounding a little bit, well sarcastic in this article?

I guess if you look like Ann you can get away with a degree of "Sarcasm" that only Imbroglio could dream about!

BTW, I have to admit that Ms. Coulter is indeed a fine woman any (rational, sane, freedom-loving) man would love to call his own but for me I think Ilana Mercer is just a wee bit "Hotter" to me, and she is at least as conservative to boot!  Too bad her website is down or I would include a link.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top