Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/5/2001 5:14:23 PM EDT
How long has AR15.com been in existence?

I can see it now, dozen's of "Nerd" types, 24 hours a day, profiling everyone, on this site. These "Nerds" will have strange "Handles"  

When the time is ripe, they will, in unison, start kicking in doors, throughout the country (Including Canada, Finland and Australia) with warrants, that were accidently left on "Guam" doing what they do best. The other nations will have a UN Representative with the BATF Agents.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it is. Now hand over your guns.[}:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
You are probably correct. I have suspected this ever since I read that the site is owned and operated by people of CUBAN extraction. What the hell do Cubans know about computers??
I would never trust anyone with a suspicious username either..

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Dam, had to sell all my guns to pay income tax. Now I don't have anything left to give them. Well, I guess I could give them an assault kitchen knife or two.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Fear if you own a "stockpile".
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#9]
when will these rumors stop
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes this site is a batf sting, you can hide all your firearms and ammo at my house [0:)] I'll even say they are all mine and won't give them up for anyone (even you) [:d].
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I can see it now, dozen's of "Nerd" types, 24 hours a day, profiling everyone, on this site. These "Nerds" will have strange "Handles"  

When the time is ripe, they will, in unison, start kicking in doors, throughout the country (Including Canada, Finland and Australia) with warrants, that were accidently left on "Guam" doing what they do best. The other nations will have a UN Representative with the BATF Agents.
View Quote

Yes, you called it.

This is the third floor of a massive secret government facility that monitors the Net for subversive elements.  We provide intelligence support for a large number of alphabet agencies, some of which are classified.[%|]

And if you believe even ONE word of the above, you have "issues".[:D]

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#13]
damn he knows
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Just sounds like TIC to me!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ahh, I'm not too worried about it.  I'm on Uncle Sam's shit list because I'm on the NFA registry multiple times.  :)
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#16]
i heard JANET RENO IS NOW RUNNING THINGS
UP IN THE HEAD OFFICE AT AR15.COM
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Hell, I am one of the very few people on here that isn't a fed, agent provocateur, paid informant, or otherwise government employee.

Did you notice how many times the site went down at the beginning of the year? It was because the administration changed and the ATF personel that were hired on to liason directly to Ron Noble while he was head of Treasury about IIGP (internet intelligence gathering program) were fired and new people were hired on. The new ATF IIGP reconfigured the system to their specifications.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Imbro,
So this is why you only admit to the .38 and the .22?
Actually you have an arsenal larger than Rhode Island, but the Feds would never know.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#20]
bat21, please stay where you are,  slowly lay face down on the ground with you arms and legs spread out.

agents will be there shortly to escourt you to a government re- education facility.

If you atempt to resist, agents will be forced to man handle you before they shoot and drink  your beer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Regardless of whether AR15.com is created/run by a private person or not, the Gub'mnt can still monitor activities here or any other public place on the net.

Even local LEO's have a "technical crime division" as do Federal agencies.  I'd bet money that AR15.com along with numerous other sites are commonly visited by federal agents to look for possible precursors of illegal activities.

There has been more than one case where the FBI or another agency has found somebody doing something illegal because they wrote about it on the internet.

Also, just a year or so ago, the FBI said that they would stop tagging people on the internet just because they put in a word in a search engine relating to illegal drug use.  However in that announcement, there was nothing to say that they weren't going to "tag" somebody that went to a search engine and put in a search word such as "silencer," "machine gun," "bomb," or other such things.

And then there's the well-known Carnivore, which isn't really new technology and is quite possibly a 3rd generation version of Etherpeek and part of their Dragonware...basically a packet sniffer.

Don't post anything here or elsewhere that you don't want to be public information.

- Robbie
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't think the BATF is capable of a "covert" sting operation.

Seems to me they would rather shoot your home full of bullet holes and then burn it to the ground...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#24]
i wouldn't be suprised if this site was crawling with ATF. Just watch what you say.And don't talk to anybody who says anything Anti-Gun or Radical. The ATF probably has pre-filled out warrants to search AR15.com computers at their whim. And you wonder why the site is down so often "for upgrades." The ATF is taking down your names. As for me I have nothing illegal. A 12 Gauge and a .22 That's All. Or at least all I'm admitting to. Did anybody note that the Murder Risk Test was administered by a LEO Department. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?ID=49087[/url]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#25]
its another executive order from former president Clinton,

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:46:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Do you really think the feds could keep such a fine site up and running as well as the ar15.com staff does?  Puuuleeeeez!  

If the feds had taken over this site, you would know because:

1) It would suck, which it certainly does not
2) It would crash all the time (down more than up, probably
3) Its name would be changed to M-16.com
4) Many more individuals would be disappearing from it, not just Paul308 (lowlife!)
5) There would be a lot of illegal full-auto stuff in the for sale forums to sting people with
6) Instead of being upgraded and having the LEGP, memberships, and all kinds of merchandise, it would be downgraded and have nothing for sale

This is just what I can think of off the top of my head... Bottom line, the feds couldn't come close to running a site as cool as this one, even with dozens of laid off H1-B idiots working around the clock in the basement of the NSA.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I'd like to see anyone try to take my "DIRK".

Up the Kilt...No, to the left...That's it...Cut yourself didn't ya...[smoke]

See if ya bloody wankers try that again[BD]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Another thing...

It also appears to me, that most (99.9%) of the people on this site are decent law abiding citizens.
I'm sure those of us that post pics of our guns, have nothing to hide.
Others just prefer not to brag or "show thier stuff".

If the BATF were looking for criminals, I think they would have sense enough to look elsewhere...  
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Now think about the polls people have posted here just for a second......

How many guns do you own?
What kind of guns do you own?
What kind of car do you have?
How old is everyone here?
Where do you live?
What's your favorite ammo?
How much shooting do you do?
What kind of dog do you have?
Who belongs to the NRA?
What kind of targets do you shoot at?
Where do you shoot?
Post a pic of yourself!
Post a pic of your guns!
etc, etc, etc.

I'm not saying anything, I'm just pointing this out!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Hmmmmm..."justifiable paranoia???"...
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#33]
PaulieWalnuts, how about this for a concept?

DUHHHHHH! DON'T GIVE OUT INFO ON THE INTERNET YOU DON'T WANT KNOWN TO STRANGERS!

Does that make sense?

DaMan
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
20 tin foil hats left.........

....tin foil hats for sale, going fast........

get your tin foil hats before they're gone...

[i][b]"I you're not part of the Solution,
you're part of the problem"[/i][/b]

sgb[}:D]

View Quote

Don't buy from this man.  He sells an inferior product and refuses to stand behind it.  He is trying to charge me a 20% restocking fee even though his product fails to do what he advertises.  Use a credit card so you can contest the charge.  Buyer beware!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#36]
GoatBoy is the head of the BATF.
You are all under arrest.

[pistol]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I want my refund NOW!!!!  Your product made my hair turn green.  Not only that it failed to block any RF above 10Ghz and has very poor modulation in the 1-3Mhz range.  Guys take my advice look elsewhere.

[b]If you ain't sellin real tinfoil hats,
Your the only problem!!![/b]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

are those Pre ban tin foil hats?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

are those Pre ban tin foil hats?
View Quote

I'm not sure he won't give me a letter stating whether they are or not.  I think he is an ATF mole trying to entrap us poor anti-govt bastards.

[b][i]If your not part of the Solution,
You're an ATF Mole!!![/i][/b]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#40]
That's why they sell the AR15.com license plate frames, so they know which house to shoot at!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I would have to agree with Robbie wholeheartedly. Keep your cards to your chest on the internet. Call it strategy. I have learned that it can be very detrimental to discuss anything but .22's at work. Some upwardly mobile buttsniffer always turns it into you in the sixth floor window.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#42]
I heard that the new format auto installs a little subroutine in everyone's computor that registers which will, on BATF command, cause your computer monitor to burst into flames. Just think: No pesky news crews, no need to get a warrant since it looks like an accidental fire. The only flaw is how would they justify shooting you as you fled the flames.....

You got any of those tin foil hats left??

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't after you!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:57:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If the BATF were looking for criminals, I think they would have sense enough to look elsewhere...  
View Quote

The SOP for the BATF is to CREATE criminals not look for existing ones.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 2:49:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
PaulieWalnuts, how about this for a concept?

DUHHHHHH! DON'T GIVE OUT INFO ON THE INTERNET YOU DON'T WANT KNOWN TO STRANGERS!

Does that make sense?

DaMan
View Quote

I'm not on either side of the fence here.  I just thought I'd throw in my observation for discussion.  That's all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:06:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's why they sell the AR15.com license plate frames, so they know which house to shoot at!
View Quote

Don't you get it? They sell the frames because you all will be making the plates in jail!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:32:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Hell, I am one of the very few people on here that isn't a fed, agent provocateur, paid informant, or otherwise government employee.

Did you notice how many times the site went down at the beginning of the year? It was because the administration changed and the ATF personel that were hired on to liason directly to Ron Noble while he was head of Treasury about IIGP (internet intelligence gathering program) were fired and new people were hired on. The new ATF IIGP reconfigured the system to their specifications.
View Quote

Imbrog!  You are full of sh!t!  

You meant that all the BS that I fed on this board got recorded? Since when am I in trouble for speaking out my mind?  What happened to the freedom of speech?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:42:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

You meant that all the BS that I fed on this board got recorded? Since when am I in trouble for speaking out my mind?  What happened to the freedom of speech?
View Quote

Hate to tell you dude, but Imbrog speaks the truth. We are all targets just because we've ever posted here....

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
.....it will no doubt follow the 2nd, flushed down the bowl over the next few generations.[:(]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:02:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Can't we all just get along?

Guess not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top