Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
A smart man behaves as though the site is run by the BATF.

If you reveal personal information about illegal activities or weapons, to the world, via this site....

...you are a fool.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
[i]"The truly paranoid are rarely conned"[/i]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually it's a double ultra top secret probation triple reverse sting operation with a half twist.  The agents aren't supposed to realize that they in turn are being secretly profiled for antifirearm tendencies.  Shush, you'll spoil the surprise.  [):)]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
20 tin foil hats left.........

....tin foil hats for sale, going fast........

get your tin foil hats before they're gone...

[i][b]"I you're not part of the Solution,
you're part of the problem"[/i][/b]

sgb[}:D]
View Quote

Are these preban or postban tin hats?

By the way, the DOJ here in the Peoples' Republic of California openly admits that they monitor progun sites. Rest assured, I could say anything I want and they'd never trace me. But for all you bums who are too lazy to cover your tracks, might i suggest you go to http://www.safeweb.com before you go to this site. A firewall wouldn't hurt, either.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Dear AR15.com members,

This board is [b]not[/b] a BATF ploy.  No government agencies are monitoring it whatsoever.  You may continue to discuss whatever you like, including who you are, how many guns you own, what kind of guns you own, their serial numbers, where you live, and how flammable your house is.

Sincerly,

Special Agent Archa... uh, I mean...  Archangel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top