Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2001 12:50:52 PM EDT
ok, what are the top 10 states that have the most (read: worst) gun control?  I know Kommiefornia has got to be #1

what are the most firearm friendly?  Virginia is pretty good i think...

anyone?  im looking for a list of states
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Being that I just built two FAL's, can still buy M1A's, SKS's and the anti-gunners are bitching and moaning that too many "Saturday Night Specials" are easily passing SB15 saftey tests, Kali can't be #1.

Look closer to your side of the beach. We don't need a license/permit to own a firearms like in a few states.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Oklahoma has to go on the good list!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The worst are really better classified by city.

Chicago (and Ill-noise in general is pretty bad)

New Yuck (city and state)

Camden / Trenton et al (New Jerksey's pretty bad as  a whole)

Maryland is pretty bad too.

Connecticut is getting there as well.

Kali is in the mix.

Denver (Commierado is getting bad I've heard. Can't really confirm)

Basically, any state with major metropolitan areas sucks.

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oklahoma has to go on the good list!
View Quote

I'll second that!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
garandman, you forgot Boston, Assachusetts.

Also Hawaii is rotten -- can't even own an 11-round magazine.  Not that most people would consider living down there, although it's nice to visit.

Ohio kinda sucks, with its "no CCW" law.  Still nowhere nearly as bad as the rest on the list.

So, I'd say that rounds out the list:  IL, MA, CA, NY, NJ, MD, CT, HI, OH, CO

And "major metro area" would normally include Seattle, except that Washington state has preemption and is generally pretty good -- the only bad thing is that machine guns and DD's are prohibited (you can own suppressors, but can't shoot with them;  not sure about other Class III stuff).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top