Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2001 7:30:09 PM EDT
I think we should all push for this. Decide on a weekend day when everyone talks or brow beats their favorite anti to the range and shows them what they are talking about. From almost every "I took an anti shooting" thread I have seen has come good results. Grass roots is where the changes that need to be made actually ocur.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
For some reason, the image of the "Chinese target holders" hit me as soon as I read the topic.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
And if you can make 'em join you, beat 'em!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I took an anti shooting a few weeks ago, and he had a blast.  A mutual friend of ours brought his Class III stuff and we went full-auto.  When I asked him if he had fun, he said "Yeah, it was a blast, but I still think guns are evil.  I wouldn't want one."  I think he later explained that he had contemplated suicide and said if he had a gun handy he thinks he might have done it.  I think if he was really serious, just about anything under his kitchen sink, in his dishwasher or in his medicince cabinet could have easily done the job.

But I still offer to take antis and those who are a bit afraid of guns to the range.  So far most haven't taken me up on the offer, but some are certainly getting more interested.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top