Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
In the picture under the pier, isn't that a P205/75 R14 around her waist?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For all you slamming her, let's see pictures of womenz that you actually know.  It seems that everything on this board turns into a flame fest, even about the fucking beach itself.
View Quote

And have them end up like NSFJojo's pics.  No thanks, no way, and no how.
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OwAzAB0UMzjmXXxyZK5jgVt3W29flavy7vP2ABlXgGK!ins!*GGLeF1CUG2E*!FEDa3ll5c*1ffTM2ht6vKM584iTd!d0tYL/yh58204-1.jpg[/img]

Forget the sharks, here's the reason to stay away from the beach. I'd pay good money for her to cover that thing up, as well as anything else that's hanging out that shouldn't be. UGH!!! That's a bigger spare than even I'm carrying. That's dunlap: done lapped over. Oh well, fat chicks are like mopeds: fun to ride until your friends find out. She'll keep you warm in the winter, shaded in the summer, and you can tattoo her and have moving pictures all of the time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Been watching the posts about the girl(??) on the beach and nobody has said it yet, so I will.

I wouldn't screw that with a stolen dick.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd post a pic of my girlfriend, but shes only 16...and I dont know how she would like me posting her picture.  Maybe I could get you a link, but I'd have to delete it after a little while.  I just dont know how it would all go over.  That and shes only 16, and I know how some of you *older* guys get, especially since she looks more like...18...

But damn...I've dated some good looking ones...but she is just hot...
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Healthy young woman......ahem. And you had to do what exactly to get her to do that?
View Quote

I just asked.

For all you slamming her, let's see pictures of womenz that you actually know.  It seems that everything on this board turns into a flame fest, even about the fucking beach itself.
View Quote

Tell me how to post picts and I'll post one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess I should mention that she's a fiery redhead.  And she likes to shoot!  That's a terrible photo of her.  It was taken when we were in school on a day where she had on no makeup.  And don't worry, the ring will be on her finger soon [:D]

brouhaha
View Quote

Women who look great with out make up are very much respected in my family. The fact that she likes to shoot makes her even more so, best wishes in your future w/ her.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
25 years old, from Atlanta.
View Quote

Hey, is that the pavillion thing there on Tybee? I was just there a couple weeks ago...
View Quote

Yep, that and the pier.  Someone noted all the cigarette butts.  Those are from all the tourists walking on the pier.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Come on LARRYG! Where the hell are round two's pics. We wanna see how persuasive you can be! [;)]
C6
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Come on LARRYG! Where the hell are round two's pics. We wanna see how persuasive you can be! [;)]
C6
View Quote

After she saw some of the comments on here, she said to hell with it.  To be honest, even if she hadn't seen them, I myself would not have bothered.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top