BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:31:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Stupid threads like this keep me away from this board more than I prefer.  Who freakin cares who's right?  There are more important issues than the pissing contest that has been going on here for so long.

Being friends with Don and Tim, but with the "other" guys as well has put me in an akward position that I'm not all too happy about.  If everyone just took a freakin chill pill and let it go, we would have much less in-fighting.

Tim, glad to hear you are doing well.  But arguing with Dave just perpetuates this nonsense.  Dave, same for you.  "Watch" all you want, but the rhetoric is just plain non-productive.

I have opted to stay out of this idiodic argument for quite some time, thought I'd finally break my silence and try to offer some common sense.  Take it for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back.  Hope the work is therapeutic!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Personally I can't stand Hineline and never could. But frankly in this case he has stated nothing but the truth. I have no ax to grind with anti and have never been in a pissing contest with him over anything. But everyone that has been here any length of time has seen him in pissing contest with someone at one point or another and the rules do not apply to him.
You may as well expect people to be vocal if you have a staff member with a "do as I say, not as I do" attitude. If the members liked that they would simply go over and play on Todds board. Anti violating the rules and then busting peoples chops for the same things is no different than what he (Todd) does over there.
This business of forgetting what is in the past is B/S to. If Rosie suddenly joined the NRA I don't think too many of you would be inviting her over to the house for cocktails now would you?
I have no problem with Tim and happy he is recovering. But let us not make him out to be a fair moderator and wonderful person.
View Quote

Thank you Gunslinger. That sums my whole discourse with Anti.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Those of you constantly desiring to "Beat A Dead Horse", had better be very careful that the horse doesn't decide to jump up and beat you!
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]
TheBeeKeeper1:  I was just relaying a a bit of a lighthearted moral.  I'll put it in simpler terms below.

[b]The first rule of camping happily, is to never run up and poke a sleeping bear... [:D][/b]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh, gooodie!!!!!!!

Someone more controversial than I am!!!!!!!

[}:D]

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, gooodie!!!!!!!
View Quote

You have [0:)] on your side, I only get a [pyro]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Anti,
Welcome Back,
Mike T.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:35:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Those of you constantly desiring to "Beat A Dead Horse", had better be very careful that the horse doesn't decide to jump up and beat you!
View Quote

Why don't you tell us about your apology to Goatboy over being too heavy handed with Hineline Mr. Ed. One day back and you're already swinging a sword???
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh, gooodie!!!!!!!

[}:D]

View Quote

Damn....  You beat ME to it !    [:D]

Welcome back Tim !  

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top