Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2001 8:00:01 PM EDT
K... I am very interested in this, that is why i picked up rainbowsix in the first place and i KNOW it isnt fun to war. i KNOW its not a true depiction of real life events but it has taught some things believe it or not. My sisters boyfriends dad (whew!) is ex LAPD and was in the vietnam war. i talk with him for hours...why? because i want to get a gun and shoot people at school? no. cuz i'm very interested. since i was 8 i've wanted to go into a law career and now that i'm 14 (you guessed it) i am forming my own likes (sort of like martial arts and guns and legal studies). Thank you for your insight JDP (i forgot your name).
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 8:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool Man!

Definitely get the X-LAPD guy to take you shooting if he is willing.

ABSOLUTELY take some martial arts classes.  They are fun and they teach you your limits.

But as I said in the other post, when you have the knowledge and the means to hurt someone, but choose not to, THAT shows real maturity and are to be commended for it. Very honorable.

"Honor is a gift a man gives to himself."

see ya
JDP
Link Posted: 2/23/2001 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Go buy the PC game SWAT 3 Elite Edition and have a lil fun. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top