Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/3/2001 3:18:38 PM EDT
This is getting so damned strange who knows what the hell to believe anymore. This is the magical accusation that will demonize Beck to the sheeple beyond all doubt. [url]www.latimes.com/news/local/la-000071360sep03.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia[/url] "Other Brooks Circle residents Sunday were trying to come to grips with the fact that the investigation of Beck was instigated by local parents who thought he was a child molester."
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:23:48 PM EDT
ANd he had that female german shepard that he kept, I once saw a picture of someone doing the nasty with a german shepard, it was a guy, and it could very well have been Beck! Can I denounce him post-BBQ and still get good fascist credit?
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:40:02 PM EDT
The women, acc. to this article, in the neighborhood thought he was a child molester. Or at least that is what the official line is now....truth is, most likely, nobody noticed him, exc. for his next-door neighbor. Uh, until the media show up, then it's "5 seconds of fame", as long as you say the right things into the microphone- "Look Ma, I'm on TV...." Sgt. Kuredjian dies to make the neighborhood safe, Mr Levine? He died, because the PDs, fed and local, decided playing Rambo in a suburban cul-de-sac would be fun- they should have grabbed this guy someplace else- what a farce- and the sheeple just go right along with it, because they let the TV do the thinking for them.. Child molestation- wasn't that the pretext that Janet Reno and the Feds used to rush the final raid on Waco? Abolish the BATF now- for the children.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:41:35 PM EDT
So now I am curious why the ATF was heading a raid for a child molester. Was there any mention of this in the arrest and search warrant? And since when is that a method to apprehend a child molester? I realize LACSO was there in numbers, but it was ATF the procured the warrant, right? I keep hoping the facts will come in so we can get the straight story. Looks like the spin team isn't gonna let that happen. Zaz
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:54:15 PM EDT
Top Top