Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2001 3:18:38 PM EDT
This is getting so damned strange who knows what the hell to believe anymore. This is the magical accusation that will demonize Beck to the sheeple beyond all doubt.

[url]www.latimes.com/news/local/la-000071360sep03.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia[/url]

"Other Brooks Circle residents Sunday were trying to come to grips with the fact that the investigation of Beck was instigated by local parents who thought he was a child molester."
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
ANd he had that female german shepard that he kept, I once saw a picture of someone doing the nasty with a german shepard, it was a guy, and it could very well have been Beck!

Can I denounce him post-BBQ and still get good fascist credit?
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The women, acc. to this article, in the neighborhood thought he was a child molester. Or at least that is what the official line is now....truth is, most likely, nobody noticed him, exc. for his next-door neighbor.

Uh, until the media show up, then it's "5 seconds of fame", as long as you say the right things into the microphone- "Look Ma, I'm on TV...." Sgt. Kuredjian dies to make the neighborhood safe, Mr Levine? He died, because the PDs, fed and local, decided playing Rambo in a suburban cul-de-sac would be fun- they should have grabbed this guy someplace else- what a farce- and the sheeple just go right along with it, because they let the TV do the thinking for them..

Child molestation- wasn't that the pretext that Janet Reno and the Feds used to rush the final raid on Waco?

Abolish the BATF now- for the children.
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
So now I am curious why the ATF was heading a raid for a child molester.

Was there any mention of this in the arrest and search warrant?  And since when is that a method to apprehend a child molester?  I realize LACSO was there in numbers, but it was ATF the procured the warrant, right?

I keep hoping the facts will come in so we can get the straight story.  Looks like the  spin team isn't gonna let that happen.

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top