Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2001 3:36:14 AM EDT
Anybody have experience with them? Good or bad?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 4:23:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By pakrat: Anybody have experience with them? Good or bad?
View Quote
My only shooting experience was one of Garryowens "Loaner" Cav's at a get together Shoot in the AZ desert a couple of months ago. The only problem I experienced was failure to feed S.A. ammo. I'm purchasing one for my dad to present him on his 71st b-day in Nov. I hope my last sentence express's my appreciation and willingness and hope to alleviate any concerns on your part!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:41:42 AM EDT
Absolutely [b]LOVE[/b] mine. So far I have found 3 brands of Factory ammo that will shoot under an inch at 200 yards. Garryowen(Shawn) is very helpfull and doesn't mind answering a few questions. The Cavarms Lowers come with a Lifetime Guarantee. I Got 1 of the LEGP Cav15's and Shawn built the Upper for me as well. He also just Upgraded my Lower to the Latest generation. Which has a pebbled feel to the surface. They have been through extensive durability testing as well as some Home Modifications by some of the folks who have them. I like mine the way it is. With a 24" tube and rear weight it balances perfectly just in front of the Flared Magwell. I am extremely Pleased and would recomend them to anyone looking to buy a Quality Rifle, from someone who will give them quality Customer Service. Take a look. [img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/yz27698.jpg[/img] [img]wsphotofews.excite.com/011/gr/Cp/yX/xr58552.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:21:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By pakrat: Anybody have experience with them? Good or bad?
View Quote
I have 2. They are a very fine product. I wouldn't hesitate to get one. I want another to modify. Mine are early consecutive SN's so I don't want to goof them up. I would like to put a DPMS skeletonized stock on one. Scott
Top Top