Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2001 9:26:17 AM EDT
I was cleaning out my grandma's house since she just moved, and found a shoebox full of my uncle's old Boy Scout patches. They've got to be pretty old considering he's over 55. Anyone collect these?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I collect patches from Vietnam, I would be happy to take those off your hands!
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#2]
[:P]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I am a son of an Eagle Scout and an Eagle Scout myself.  I would be very interested to learn more about the patches that you have as would my dad.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I asked first![heavy]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#5]
just kidding
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]
If Chida66 does not take them I may know someone who would be interested.

Kyle
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to meet a painter there later today. I'll grab 'em and scan a few of 'em. I'm somewhat reluctant to give them away being that they might have some value. Maybe we could work a trade or something. I'll post pics of them as soon as I scan them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Pat: I emailed my dad about your original post, and asked if he was interested. His response was, to quote him, "Is a pig's butt pork?"

I will take that as a yes. He also wanted you to know that, just because your uncle is over 55 doesn't make him or the patches "pretty old." [:D]

I await your posting of examples, and a price range for them.

Freedom isn't free
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#9]
People collect them (I have a small collection) and they buy and sell them on Ebay.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top