Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2001 5:05:34 PM EDT
I got 92.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of the guys that come into the gun store that I frequent went to South America last year and said they bagged 25,000 birds in 5 days!
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I got less than 25,000 but more than 92. I would guess somewhere between 150-200. I keep pictures of most of time I go hunting and I have about 100 or so of them on film from last year.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I got zero, because Minnesota is one of the few States that doesn't have a season. [:(] Sure looks like fun. Difficult targets, I'm told. Are they any good to eat? Is it dark meat?
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
1 dove
4 kildeers

I suck...
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I only had a chance to go twice last year. Killed 5 birds and shot about 11 rounds. I'm having a hard time finding a place to hunt these days. All the old farms I used to hunt on now have housing editions on them and the few farms left are owned by city slickers or "horse people" who only want to let you in for $50-75 a gun, a day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#6]
i couldnt tell you for sure, i didnt go THAT much. oops, i mean, what i ment to say was dove hunting is illeagel in iowa and i would never do anything like that . and yes dove is damn tasty. our leftist turd govonor vetoed the dove bill, he was backed by public support by people that fear the "long range ammo" used on dove. WTF is that. i couldnt tell you how many times i been hit by dove loads at a good distance, its more annoying than anything, i wish people would at least know what the f*** their talking about before they go onb a crusade. it sicked me to listen to people activly campaign aginst dove hunting cause dangerious long range ammo. it makes me wanna try some 50 BMG dove hunting. lets see how the libral bumf***s locals like that.

and oh yah, vilsack, open wide and suck on it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
1 dove
4 kildeers

I suck...
View Quote

Don't tell anyone about the Kildeers, they're protected.
KenS
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish you guys would come over to my house.  There are literally a whole flock living in my building.  The Cooing is incessant.  The building manager finally had these animal control guys come over and they didn't do a thing.  Then the PETA types in the building started to complain.  DOVES 1, Tenents 0.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:22:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Day 1 - Limit of 15 by 9:30 AM.  

Day 2 - Limit of 15 by 10:00 AM.

This was on public land in Oklahoma.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top