Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 5:50:40 AM EDT
Suspect answers to questions:

Q: "The last time you saw her (Levy), did you talk about the future of your relationship?"

A: "I never had a cross word with Chandra..."

Q: "After you had last seen Ms. Levy, were you expecting to hear from her again, soon?"

A: "I was expecting Chandra to call me, and tell me that she was taking a train to California..."

GUILTY.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't go beating the Condit whores.

Theres just too darn many of them, and you'll wear yourself out.

[;)]

Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I noticed that when asked questions that only he and Chandra can answer he had crisp answers.

I never told Chandra this

Chandra never said that

etc.

But when asked questions about LIVING people, for example things he said to her parents, suddenly there is much 'misunderstanding' and 'confusion'.

He can afford to give crisp answers about the former BECAUSE HE KNOWS SHE IS DEAD AND DEAD PEOPLE DONT TALK.

I wonder how he knows she is dead?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
May I add.........

4:30 A.M. Call to PD about screaming woman, van.
I suspect this was her abduction.

Rest of day, up to 1:30 or whenever: activity on her computer, looks like it's her.
I suspect this was someone else creating the impression she's using her computer.

Do you supposed DC Police fingerprinted the keyboard and then mapped the various fingers to the keys the prints were on to find any inconsistencies? (Assuming they could come up with or create a control set for comparison purposes)

Do you think they had his place under surveillance when he had the place cleaned and picked up the vacuum bag wherever it was disposed of?

Using other people's trash cans for disposal?
Hmmm.

I wonder if they found or even looked for listening devices.   This guy was a prime target for spies.  Still is.  Why is he on that intelligence committee still?

Did she have a car? Haven't heard a thing about that.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top