Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2001 11:57:35 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying an Armalite M15A4T and I was wondering if anyone has had problems mating other manufacturers uppers to the Armalite lowers? Are they mil-spec? The reason is that I also want a 16" upper but I don't like anything else that Armalite makes. Will probably go with a Bushmaster or ZM if I can get the cash for it. Thanks -Red-
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:02:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 5:30:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Sixtus: Redhook,how many Armalite products do you own, or have you shot, or have had bad experiences with to make such a blithering stupid statement, "that you don't like anything else Armalie makes." If I was Armalite I wouldn't sell you one.
View Quote
Take a pill dude or ask MCuzi for a hug.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:49:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 9:26:01 AM EDT
It appears that I missed some fine words of wisdom by Sixtus. But I get the general idea of what he was getting at. Obviously I must be blitheringly stupid for buying an Armalite in the first place. Right!?! Anyway, I've got nothing against Armalite and I like the M15A4T. If I could afford it, I probably opt for the AR10T instead. The only reason I want the 16" upper is to plink and rapid fire with. I just don't like the configurations that Armalite offers. And that muzzle break is horid looking IMHO. Thanks everyone, well almost everyone, for your help. -Red-
Top Top