Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2001 6:33:36 PM EDT
She  pulled a double bbl. shotgun and pretend blew away an antagonist on tonight's live HBO concert special while ago. Pretty funny.
Not a bad show, a little heavy on the NY prevert types, but quite a production.

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Her husband now is an avid hunter. Maybe he is starting to convert her. I remember seeing a pic of her on the newspaper shooting skeet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Pro gun or not, I'd still "do" her. Over and over again.[:D]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#3]
i heard she was one of those " im a rich bitch i can have a gun aland screw all you not important not famous people."

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#4]
She is an elitist bitc#.  I cannot stand her, she is a lesbo with Rosie.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
This, too, will pass.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll believe she's progun if one of two things happen.

1. I see her mug in an "I'm the NRA" ad

2. rosie o'doughnut starts talking trash about her or simply wants nothing to do with her.

untill then i aint buying it.

[spank]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She is an elitist bitc#.  I cannot stand her, she is a lesbo with Rosie.
View Quote

She gives off the impression she would do it with anyone.
This should mean she is the only celebrity babe I would have a chance with..

Nahh, never mind, I'd probably visualize her doing Dennis Rodman and go all limp and stuff..

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#8]
"pro gun" my ass. she's probably a liberal elitist who is only "pro gun" for people who shoot $10,000 perazzi over & unders.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Her husband now is an avid hunter. Maybe he is starting to convert her. I remember seeing a pic of her on the newspaper shooting skeet.
View Quote

just becouse your a hunter doesnt mean your pro RKBA

remeber alot of hunters not all but alot
were the owns saying u dont need that gun u cant hiunt with x gun so no  one needs it and they just idle around when the AW ban came by
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I know one of those "those guns aren't for hunting so you don't need 'em" guys.  A former college professor who used to brag about going on big-time bird hunts out west and in Saskatchawan would stand in front of our class and tell us how great Bilbo Baggins clinton was for the environment and how "sensible" gun laws were OK.  He was Democrat all the way no matter whether he was voting for a dem. who ultimately wanted to take away his prized Browning clitoris, uh I mean Citori.  He always told me if it came to the point they wanted to take away "hunting" guns he'd vote differently.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, when Madonna married her British film director husband, he took her skeet shooting in her woolens and what not. That doesn't make her pro-gun, though. Don't forget: Dianne Feinstein has a California CCW permit, but doesn't think you can be trusted with one.

It's an elitist attitude that somehow the ruling classes can be trusted, yet us common folk, the serfs, would be a danger to society if allowed to own arms.

Freedom isn't free
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.

-----------------------
"The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising."
--Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, 29 Aug. 1558
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeh I'll hump her!

[sex]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 9:56:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I was looking at a magazine today, if I read the caption correctly, Madonna was involved with paintball to some capacity.  There was photo of her prone and handcuffed with a paintball mask on.

Waterdog
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeh I'll hump her!

[sex]
View Quote

Y'all have some bad damn taste.

She isn't pro-gun.  She has come out on the side of gun control before and I seriously doubt that will ever change.

Madonna just believes that it is ok for she and her wealthy "superior" friends to have guns.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Madonna has a 1911 belt buckle

[img]http://www.shadows.com/dave/madonna45.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.shadows.com/dave/madonna45b.jpg[/img]

What a belter ... Madonna steps
out with her new accessory
NOW that's what I call a gun belt. My exclusive snap shows Madonna with her latest fashion accessory - a PISTOL.

The mum-of-two sports the mini shooter and punk T-shirt as part of a tough new image.

But I wonder what the other posh ladies also being beautified at the Linda Meredith salon in London's Knightsbridge thought of her look.

[url]http://www.thesun.co.uk/bizarre/archive/13854235[/url]

shadows
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll still hump her!

[sex][sex][sex][sex]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeh I'll hump her!

[sex]
View Quote

That smiley would need a 4' two by four to stop from falling in that wide ass hole.

Personnaly I prefer ladies...........not whores.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:56:31 AM EDT
[#18]
'Doing' Madonna would be like hanging out an open window. [>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:37:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Doing Madonna would be like throwing a sausage into the Grand Canyon.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#20]
She shoots and is in the limelight.  Hasn't stated anything negative yet.  Every little bit helps, give her a brake.

and I'd do her [sex]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#22]

She's nasty.
They didn't beat her with the ugly stick, they hit her with the whole F#@%^n tree!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 8:01:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
She shoots and is in the limelight.  Hasn't stated anything negative yet.  Every little bit helps, give her a brake.
View Quote

Actually, I remember her saying she was leaving the US due to the high crime rates and gun laws ([i]for her daughter[/i])...  I also remember her being mugged immediately after she moved across the pond.

You only ever saw her "posing" with top shelf shotguns, AFTER the mugging took place!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 8:16:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't be too quick to assume that she is pro-gun, i.e. AR15-types, I have met a lot of trap & skeet shooters that couldn't give a rat's a$$ about AR15, HK91, FN FALs.  They think that all of this stuff should be banned because they are AWs.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#25]
We'll know she is pro-gun when she orders a 2002 LEGP...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top