Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2001 7:56:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
...kinda like when the nice looking lady passenger boards the coach standing before the farebox and says, "shall I slide it in or do you want to do it?"!!!

Sometimes, just a smile will suffice for an answer.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
bummer man...when she comes back just tell her you've decided to move into the bush and eat beaver. You can catch them easier if you poke them with your rod for awhile first.

I think the best part of a beaver to eat is the tail. It doesn't have as much hair on it and it is juicier.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife said that once, but she was holding a can of tunafish[:D]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 4:13:57 AM EDT
[#4]
While checking into an English hotel, the young female clerk ask me, "What time would you like for me to knock you up in the morning?"
[sex]
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Mr. Bates called and in the English tradition I left a phone message for a woman in the office to call back Master Bates. Well she went around the office asking everyone who Master Bates was. We were all rolling on the floor.

She eventually realized what she was saying and started throwing sh*t at me. Good thing she wasn't packin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top