BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember seeing Alien when I was a puppy. I saw it in the theater and I was, shit, I was young! I saw it in the afternoon and when we came out it was night and raining. I was so F'N scared at everything that moved. I was even afraid to eat eggs! Damn baby sitter took me to see it. I don't know if she snuck me in or what but I should NOT HAVE SEEN THAT MOVIE AT MY AGE! F'N Bitch! I think she did it on purpose! I do kinda laugh about it now.

Nowadays anything with the devil or the supernatural kinda freaks me out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy crap... The Amtyville Horror novel! Scary as all hell!! WAY more scary than the movie! Still gives me the willies.

I too saw Alien when I was about 5, my parents claimed I screamed all night when they turned out the lights.

The movie Fire in the Sky was pretty spooky.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
OK I don't know why but the Sixth Sense(you know the "I see dead people" movie) really gave me the willies. Didn't bother much when I watched it but I'll be damned if I can't get up in the middle of the night to take a leak without thinking of those damn dead people. Only movie that has freaked me out as an adult.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
you guys got alot of the good ones.Unfortunately,most of the horror films being released nowadays are geared towards a teen audience.Except for a few,like "The Others" I think I'll go see that this weekend.Any good?
View Quote

[b]I saw "The Others" tonight. Kidman was very good in it however, the movie was very slow going. The best part was the ending and how you think the movie is going one way and then there is a suprise. I would give it ** out of *****.[/b]

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]
clowns and puppets. I hate both of them puppets more then anything. I think I started hating clowns when I read the book IT and saw the movie about John Wynn Gacy. But I have always hated puppets it's like there looking at you all the time.

Sorry about the spelling 8 beers will do that to you!!! [beer]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The original "Exorcist" still freak me out.
View Quote

Me Too!!

Still does
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The original "Exorcist" still freak me out.
View Quote

Me Too!!

Still does [:o]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ah, and my mom reminded me that I was scared of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.  Thanks mom...  [:)]
View Quote
my mom did the same thing with ET i still cant watch that movie i hate that little alien bastard
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Colanders.

They hold stuff but the water runs out the bottom.  How does it know which is which?  That's just freaky man.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Barney...nuff said
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Let's see.......Our government.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:31:29 AM EDT
[#15]
It would be "Jaws" and "The Exorcist".

Probably the worst is that pic of that ugly fat dude that keeps showing up at the middle/end of the [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=43256&page=1[/url] thread. I didn't post it because it still scares the hell out of me...

Tyler
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#16]
[red]Nobody else liked the film [u]Phantasm[/u]?[/red]

Chances of you or me winning tomorrow night's Power Ball:
1 : 80,089,128
That's cold, hard, mathematical fact.

Hypothetical ratio of Stars in the sky to "existing intelligent" life:
1 : 83,333,333
That's just good old mushy romanticism.

For what it's worth, I don't believe in UFOlogy, aliens abducting humans or mutilating cows, el chupacabra, or the monkey man of New Delhi --[b] but I do have $5 in quick picks all ready to go for the lottery [/b]!!!  Does that make me a hypocrite???

(PS:  DVDTracker, I loved that story about the movie Alien and your loose tooth!)
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#17]
People who get shot and should be dead but arent.
[img]http://www.bradycenter.org/images/about/jim.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#18]
not along the lines discussed so far,
but DISABLING KNEE INJURIES really freak me out. really.
also realistic portrayals of compound fractures.
eeeewwww!

vampires always did it for me when i was a kid.
then when i got a little older, i wanted to be one.[dracula](cool black clothes and a diet of young virgins? sign me up!)

i read communion and some of the sequels till i just couldnt take it any more. read some scary stuff when i was in jr. high. short stories.
the patchwork monkey- jealous toy monkey with needles in its paws.
the yamadan- yeti like creature that abducts teenagers, who then become yamadan.
i think reading can be scarier.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Not sure of why, but the sight of a preying mantis has always freaked me out.  Something about the shape of their head and the little insect arms.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Movie:  Alien - the part where the guy is in the ductwork just freaked me out.

Books:  HP Lovecraft.  Master of making someone with an active imagination dream up something more terrifying than what the author could have written.

Music: Rap
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#21]
This web site freaks me out

www.stopabductions.com

This guy actually looks serious.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#22]
What about the guy in Salems Lot. Freaky when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#23]
John Carpenter's remake of "The Thing" spooked me pretty good.

20 years ago, the "bloody hallway vision" scene in "The Shining" was enough for me to shut down the TV for the night.

Jay
Arizona

"Life is hard:
It's harder if you're stupid"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top