Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 2:33:53 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm not new to guns, have plenty. I just never got into the AR scene until recently. So, rather than come in and say "what's the best brand of AR to buy", can someone point me to this info so I wont waste a bunch of your time until I have an educated opinion?

I'm looking for a decent AR, so far I don't know enough about the various kinds/options/manufacturers to make a good choice, so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
EC
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why not start at the "Articles" section tab on the masthead of this site?  Click on "Manuals and Guides"  and you're off.
You could also browse some of the other forums, such as "magazines", which has a good FAQ.
Pretty much everything you need is on this site, just graze for a while.  Good luck!
View Quote

Yeah, as soon as I posted I found the section. Thanks!

EC
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Also check out [URL]http://communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite&naventryid=100[/URL]  
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought my first AR because of this website.  I read all the posts from the members and I learned everything I could possibly want to know.  

After I bought my AR I had more questions and they were all answered on here,  I found that you can get any information you need from novice to expert.  Someone knows the answer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome Aboard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top