Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets see if this thread get locked, because of telling the truth about what the blacks are doing to the whites in what  used to be Rhodesia. If whites harm blacks in any way that is very evil but if blacks murder and kill whites then that is perfectly ok?  If I was white I would get out of that country as fast as I could. And if the black “War Vets” who take over my farm run it into the ground and that causes mass starvation in Africa then that is just nature culling the herd and we Americans and the Europeans should stay out of it and let nature take it’s course.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Will we be able to stay out of it? If they start killing people before they have a chance to leave, a la Rawanda, we probably will have to intervene just to evacuate the whites.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
All whites are under this threat, right here in the USA. Stockpile ammo and weapons, its the only answer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#4]
1) Any white Rhodesians with intelligence should have evac-d out when the name of the country changed. The hand writing was written on the wall. Rhodesia moved from a white deomcracy to a black dictatorship.
2) South African Whites should also have taken the money and ran. Australia needs more immigrants.

I had never heard the story that most of the South African and Rhodesian Blacks were attracted to the area of White coloniztion, but it makes a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]
SS109,

I wonder if it will come to mass evacuation, and who will do the evac?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:43:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Just send in some of those Dutch Boers.

They kicked their ass before, they can do it again[uzi]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Name any never-colonized African country that you would consider "First World."

Short list, huh?

Put the African countries in order by GNP, per capita income, average lifespan or any other measure of success you can name. You'll see the formerly European-colonized countries at the top of the list, with the length of time since independence as the determinant of how far down the list they fall.

Also:
Quoted:
The news tells you that the motivation of the inner city black man is "kill whitie" so you believe it?
View Quote

What news organization, paper, channel, network or reporter will tell you that? CNN? Dan Rather? The LA Times? Hell no.

They apologize for the actions of the folks that burned Los Angeles over a verdict they didn't like. They called it "justifiable rage" not criminal rioting, arson and assault. They report on the 15 black men shot by police in Cincinnati before the rioting and arson that swept that city without mentioning the specific circumstances around any of the 15 shootings or the race of the police officers involved. Why do you think that is? The media in this country is complicit in keeping us all docile, and not having us realize that the liberal ideas they espouse are contributing to the balkanization and breakdown of our society.

Listening to a radio show here in Dallas last week, I was treated to John Wesley Price, a Dallas city councilman and local race baiting poverty pimp discussing the [b]known fact[/b] that the US government has plans to declare martial law and put blacks in camps a la Arabs in the movie "The Siege." He wasn't discussing this as a metaphor for some horrible social policy. No, this is reality for him.

Freedom isn't free
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Jarhead... constructive criticism recieved...my comment amended to say

"The news leads you to the conclusion that the motivation of the inner city black man is "kill whitie" so you believe it?

Beer-slayer - Words mean different things to different people, especially in specific context...I reviewed my use of the word "racist", reconciled it with several dictionaries, and find that I have properly used the word...please be more specific with you english lesson...

BTW - the term medic means different things in different parts of the US... my term "medic" means certified to the NREMT-P and NJ EMT-P level, in my case, that was 1600 hours of intensive training and the demonstrated ability to effectively treat patients in an austere environment to the VERY HIGH standards set by the local medical authority...

The medics I worked with were generally of the "brilliant" caliber and also able to deliver under profound stress...(New Jersey is not known for it's easy going, layed back 'tude)  

Of this elite cadre, virtually all judged men by thier actions, not thier pigment (or race).
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Is there a "first world" nation anywhere on the continent of Africa, regardless of former European colonization? Maybe I'm a little out of touch, but the very best that place can muster up would have to be Egypt. That ain't sayin much. First world simply doesn't exist there.

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:38:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Name any never-colonized African country that you would consider "First World."

Short list, huh?
View Quote

First you'd have to find an African country that was never colonized.  Ethiopa comes closest, having been invaded by the Italians relatively recently and briefly.

Here's a list: [url]http://home.pacbell.net/cdube/world2/afri-col.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is there a "first world" nation anywhere on the continent of Africa, regardless of former European colonization? Maybe I'm a little out of touch, but the very best that place can muster up would have to be Egypt. That ain't sayin much. First world simply doesn't exist there.
View Quote

My point exactly.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:31:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

My point exactly.
View Quote

My point exactly, what?  From that statement are we all supposed to infer that it proves that all blacks are inferior to whites?  If so then your argument has some holes in it.  That seems to be the same attitude that northerners held about southerners before the civil war, oh they are a pre-industrial argicultural society, they must be backward. Also, I think the only quote un-quote un-colonized afrcan country was Liberia but I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 4:58:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Where, in any of my posts, did I say that all blacks are inferior? Don't put words in my mouth, or try to prove your point by twisting what I said. What you're engaging in is called a straw man argument. You say that my words mean something that they obviously don't, then when you've been able to disprove what you've twisted my words to mean, you declare yourself the victor. That's a weak, typically liberal tactic.

My point is that Africa and Africans left to their own devices, which is what I thought this thread was discussing, revert to a pretty primitive and brutal way of life. Zimbabwe, South Africa, Angola, Sudan, Rwanda, Uganda...stop me if any of this sounds familiar. I didn't say anything about all blacks or all whites. I was talking about Africa, and the small measure of advancement that was made there under colonialism. Some regimes were more vicious and repressive than others, yes. But all of those advances were quickly undone once the indigenous peoples took over the works. Name a standard that didn't decline after the colonial powers pulled out.

My comments about the actions of blacks in America were to refute medicjim's statement that the media here are telling us that blacks are dangerous and hate white people. They don't tell us any such thing. We generally don't get told the race of an offender in an interracial crime if that offender is black. It's Headline News if he's white, though, isn't it?

Freedom isn't free
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Jarhead, allow me to add the recent brutal machete annihalation of hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in the Rwanda/Burundi conflict.  Primitive tribal atrocities on an enormous scale that the media conveniently forget to report.  Black on black primitivism is not news the liberal media wants to report.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Mod sez, "the only quote un-quote un-colonized afrcan country was Liberia..."

Well, Liberia was ESTABLISHED as a colony in 1820 by the American Colonization Society, headed by among others Henry Clay with the tacit support of the American government, as a place to return blacks to Africa.  It was called Liberia, for freedom, and its capital Monrovia was named for the American President James Monroe.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Jarhead:
If you read that sentance again you will see a question mark.  I never said that you said that I just asked if we were supposed to infer it from you statement. For someone that didn't say anyhting you sure seem to be sensitive about it.

If you wannt to honest, the tribal prolems of today can really be traced to the fact that those same Euopean gov'ts that colonized Africa drew the country bounderies w/o regard to where the different tribes lived and how they got along.  The same thing is happening in the Balkens today, but they aren't black so they aren't savages right?

Yes I know the people that settled Liberia came from the US.  My point was that it is one of the few countries in Africa that wasn't colonized or ruled by white foreigners.

And just to point out something else, blacks in the U.S. only really became full citizens in the 1960s a mere 40 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am willing to recognize the information from a better text.  I think that my point still stands that the Europeans were still taking the land from indiginous people. We should at least be honest about what took place. I think that to a certain extent the white people of S.A. are reaping what their ancestors sowed as we in the U.S. are.  As I also said earlier, I don't condone violence but given the history what do you really expect?
View Quote

It is worth keeping in mind that both the Europeans and the Bantu took land from weaker cultures.

For some of the other posters, it is worth noting that the issue is one of culture, not race. I'd rather share a government with Clarance Thomas than Chuck Shumer or Al Gore.
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jarhead:
If you read that sentance again you will see a question mark.  I never said that you said that I just asked if we were supposed to infer it from you statement. For someone that didn't say anyhting you sure seem to be sensitive about it.
View Quote

Again, I ask you not to put words in my mouth or try to read anything into what I say. If something I've posted is unclear to you, ask for clarification before you beat up on your straw man. Certainly, you phrased your point in the form of a question, but this doesn't change the fact that you were making a point. You went on to say:

If so then your argument has some holes in it. That seems to be the same attitude that northerners held about southerners before the civil war, oh they are a pre-industrial argicultural society, they must be backward.
View Quote

You were making a point, and now you seem to be backing away from it.

If you wannt to honest, the tribal prolems of today can really be traced to the fact that those same Euopean gov'ts that colonized Africa drew the country bounderies w/o regard to where the different tribes lived and how they got along.  The same thing is happening in the Balkens today, but they aren't black so they aren't savages right?
View Quote

If [b]I[/b] want to be honest? That's rich. The tribal problems today, in the 21st century are identical to the things tribal societies have always done to each other and themselves. Conquest, genocide and slavery weren't invented by the white man and imported to Africa. And the situation in the Balkans is no different, but [b]this is the first time it's been brought up, and I've never denied that they were brutally murdering each other or said that they were somehow superior to Africans for doing it[/b], so you haven't proven anything by implying that I have.

Yes I know the people that settled Liberia came from the US.  My point was that it is one of the few countries in Africa that wasn't colonized or ruled by white foreigners.
View Quote

And yet Liberia is no shining beacon of progress and hope on the international scene, is it?

And just to point out something else, blacks in the U.S. only really became full citizens in the 1960s a mere 40 years ago.
View Quote

What's your point? Should black American criminals then be forgiven for committing 90% of interracial crime?
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I think what some people are missing is that it is a cultural issue.

Cultural reletivism notwithstanding, cultures are not equal. The most civilized culture is  Western culture. It isn't purely a product of white Europeans (significantly, Arab culture contributed mathematics and other developments).

However, Western culture evolved to its peak in Western Europe and in the United States. In fact, I believe it peak is represented by the United States, and the American Revolution. A white from Bosnia is less a product of Western culture than an Englishman, for example. And a typical black African is less so than a white from Bosnia. Some American blacks are fully products of Western culture, but it is also true that there is a black subculture in the US that is "less" Western than that of the US culture at large.

Ultimitaly, the failure of black Africa (and many blacks in America) is due to culture. It is not due to whites, and it is not due to race.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#20]
What's your point? Should black American criminals then be forgiven for committing 90% of interracial crime?
View Quote

Anybody who has worked with statistics, know who statistics are for......
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#21]
I say lets make a trade we take there whites and they can have all are blacks that bitch about how the white man here has brought them down and they can have all the blacks in are prison system also just thank of the savings right there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anybody who has worked with statistics, know who statistics are for......
View Quote

Assume I haven't worked with statistics, and explain what you mean by that. I don't get your reference. Are you saying that that is an incorrect statistic?
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Interesting post. MOD has made valid and true statements. I don't agree with the killings, but 35,000 whites lives are at stake. The link provided shows 9 whites were killed since February of last year. I bet more blacks than that were killed and we did not hear of it.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/africa/08/19/zimbabwe.land.reut/index.html
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Violence will never end.  The stronger and smarter will always win. And to the winner goes the spoils.  Its the way it has always been.

My 2 cents

Smalls
Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Interesting post. MOD has made valid and true statements. I don't agree with the killings, but 35,000 whites lives are at stake. The link provided shows 9 whites were killed since February of last year. I bet more blacks than that were killed and we did not hear of it.
View Quote

If more blacks than whites were killed, is it worth noting that they were also likely killed by blacks? Or is that uncouth to mention?

See my post above re: the inhumanity and savagery inherent in tribal societies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#26]
rg00red writes this, and it makes so much sense, I'll quote him again:

It's called, "We want it, we have the power to take it, so get the fuck out!"  Welcome to real fucking life my friend.  No land has been maintained by any one race for any extended period of time, ala history.

Sorry, you lose.

I do agree that keeping blacks out of government increased the tendency towards a downward spiral.  The problem is that blacks in this country have been invlolved in politics have had [b]ample[/b] oppurtunities given to them by gov.org, yet whenever blacks run a given area, it goes to shit.  New Orleans, DC, Camden NJ......

Sub-Saharan Africans lived in a stone age hunter-gatherer existence until whites arrived and introduced the concept of civilization.  Right or wrong, that is what happened.  The real question to ask is not, "Did we do a good enough job civilizing these people?" it is, "Can these people, who have lived in tribal societies forever, be civilized?"  I would submit that the answer is no.  Slavery, ethnic slaughter, and civil war are perrennial problems in Africa.  These things were going LONG before whites ever arrived on the continent.

Am I racist, no.  I do not fear or hate anybody based on ethinicity.  I am a realist.  I observe the actions of groups of people and come to conclusions.

My overall conclusion is that the most socially evolved, civilized race are the Asians.  Followed by the whites, then the Middle Eastern peoples, way down the list are African blacks.  Does this mean that they are not capable of great things?  No.  I do not believe anybody is bound to their heritage, but you will notice that most legitimately successful blacks do not define their existence by their race.

All humans are basically the same.  It is deeply ingrained social values that hold any one particular race back in the modern world.  Blacks are not any less intelligent than white people, but their social values (particularly blacks in America) frequently hold them back.  Some blacks complain about their place in the nation, even though as individuals many have never personally sought to bette their [i]own[/i] situations.  It is not my job as a white (a term I find to be rather offensive and untrue anyway) to make sure blacks get a fair shake.  Nor is it the government's job.  Blacks need to get into the schools, work hard, seek to acheive, and work up in the job market before they ever expect to see any change in their situation.  The problem is that many blacks who are failing blame their failure not on their lack of educational values, but on "white racism."

Racism is a convienent crutch for lazy people.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
rg00red writes this, and it makes so much sense, I'll quote him again:

The problem is that blacks in this country have been invlolved in politics have had [b]ample[/b] oppurtunities given to them by gov.org, yet whenever blacks run a given area, it goes to shit.  New Orleans, DC, Camden NJ......

I'm from New Orleans and blacks don't run anything there. Yes there may be a few in politics but that is about it. The industry in New Orleans is Petroluem, Hotel/Tourism, and Medicine. All industries previously mentioned are controlled by whites. Yes, the majority of people in New Orleans are black, but they are not running anything. The same goes for D.C. and other cities you mentioned.
View Quote

Sub-Saharan Africans lived in a stone age hunter-gatherer existence until whites arrived and introduced the concept of civilization.  Right or wrong, that is what happened.  The real question to ask is not, "Did we do a good enough job civilizing these people?"  

Who are you to define civilized? If the people were happy with their way of life in their land, who are we to impose otherwise.
View Quote

Slavery, ethnic slaughter, and civil war are perrennial problems in Africa.  These things were going LONG before whites ever arrived on the continent.

Slavery did not carry through generations and slaves were eventually merged into the society. Slavery was usually a product of war. Did europeans ever declare war against the african?
View Quote

My overall conclusion is that the most socially evolved, civilized race are the Asians.  Followed by the whites, then the Middle Eastern peoples, way down the list are African blacks.

It is interesting also of the order in which societies were colonized by whites. Blacks being the most to Asian being the least.
View Quote

Blacks need to get into the schools, work hard, seek to acheive, and work up in the job market before they ever expect to see any change in their situation.  The problem is that many blacks who are failing blame their failure not on their lack of educational values, but on "white racism."

Now, I won't blame white racism on anything, but how would you know the answer to the problem unless you lived as a black man? However, I do believe black people need to take more control of ther own destiny.
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Does anyone else hear violins playing?

Or is that just me?
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#29]
I hear them and don't care. None of them are my relatives. I don't know any of the poor bastards. It's just a bunch of dumbasses who don't know when to get the hell outta Dodge. Just like those Americans who stay in Arab countries when the government tells them to get out. They end up dead or hostages for being stupid.

Where's my beer???
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#30]
ak_ar_man:  Regarding DC, you are WRONG.  The city government in DC was entirely made up of blacks.  The councilmen, the mayor, all the higher-ups in the various departments were blacks.  The city went to hell in a hand basket and didn't start to recover until congress ended self-rule in DC.  The last time I was in New Orleans (last week, my oldest daughter goes to Tulane) I noticed that they have a [b]black[/b] mayor, most of the city councilmen are [b]black[/b], etc.  The methods of production may be white owned, but the population is not white.  Blacks DO NOT vote for whites in local elections, that is a demonstrateable fact.

Regarding your comments on slavery:  Wars were fought against blacks [b][i]MANY[/b][/i] times in the colonization of Africa.  Are you excusing the blacks taking slaves "because they only did it in war."  What a sad and rather pathetic qualification.  Furthermore, you might want to note that the major slave trading countries were the BLACK kingdoms of Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast.  Blacks sold other blacks into slavery.  The ROOTS version of how blacks got into the slave ships was a nice re-invention of history.

Now, I won't blame white racism on anything, but how would you know the answer to the problem unless you lived as a black man? However, I do believe black people need to take more control of ther own destiny.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I know the solution?  It is the same solution that EVERY immigrant group in America used to become part of society.  Check history, then get back to me.  

Get your facts straight before attempting argument, otherwise you just make yourself look like an ass.  You may have actually had good points, but you couldn't demonstrate them due to your intense lack of knowledge on the subject you are arguing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#32]
DK-Prof:  Very true, tribal brutality is present in Asia, and everywhere else.  Note however that Chinese civilization acheived much of the real ground breaking advancements hundreds, in some cases thousands, of years before many areas even had civilization.  I also said "most socially evolved," not better.  Asian society and civilization has been in existence for many thousands of years.  Also, the violence in the former Yugoslav provinces does have centuries old contexts.  Those people have hated each other and been slaughtering one another since the 1400s.

War is integral to civilization.  Man bands together to defend his own piece of property while taking as much as he can from his neighbors.  Maybe in your utopian view of civilization being "better for all" war isn't present.  Sadly, that is not how the world works.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Now, regarding problems in black Africa:  How do I "know" what causes the problems in black Africa?  Simple, the problems were present before whites ever set foot on African soil.  Logically, we can conclude that these problems are African black in nature and are not the fault of "racist white imperialistic-enslavement culture-destroying land-grabbing, greedy anti-civil-rights" colonialism.  The same problems have presented themselves in American areas with large black populations.

"(By the way - I have briefly lived in Africa, so please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about)"

Question:  How does being briefly present in an area make you "know what you are talking about?"  If being briefly present made me the end-all-to-be-all of knowledge on an area, I would know everything about Italy, Japan, Iran, Saudia Arabia, Germany, the UK, Vietnam, the Phillipines, Australia, France, and Israel.

Incidentally, your friend ar_ak_man is supposedly from New Orleans, but he didn't know what he was talking about.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#34]
rg00red,
 Sorry. I did not abandon you. I did not have time to reply since yesterday. Let me reply now.

Quoted:
ak_ar_man, The last time I was in New Orleans (last week, my oldest daughter goes to Tulane)

I'm familiar with Tulane University on Tulane Ave. uptown New Orleans, next door to Loyola University. I went there for one semester quite expensive, all I could afford.
View Quote

I noticed that they have a [b]black[/b] mayor, most of the city councilmen are [b]black[/b], etc.  The methods of production may be white owned, but the population is not white.  

You've just proved what I previouly stated. Blacks are in politics but the economics are controlled by whites. I know I tried to stay home to earn decent money. That is why I'm in Arizona. I interviewed with Martin Marreita (spelling?) the space shuttle and other manufacturing companies once I graduated from college. None would hire me.
View Quote

Regarding your comments on slavery:  Wars were fought against blacks [b][i]MANY[/b][/i] times in the colonization of Africa.  Are you excusing the blacks taking slaves "because they only did it in war."  What a sad and rather pathetic qualification.  Furthermore, you might want to note that the major slave trading countries were the BLACK kingdoms of Sierra Leone and Ivory Coast.  

Again, the concept of slavery was not the same. Slavery did not last until eternity.
There were also tribes fighting against the white slave traders. So, others fought once they understood.
 Different subject but the same concept. Would you say the Native Americans concept of land was the same as Europeans? If it was the same they would have killed the Europeans soon as they set foot on their land.
View Quote

Blacks sold other blacks into slavery.  The ROOTS version of how blacks got into the slave ships was a nice re-invention of history.

Roots is not a reinvention of history. The book is a biography based on his research and oral history from his great-grandparents and an african oral historian who named his ansestor and what happened. Do I still look like I don't know what I'm talking about?
View Quote

Get your facts straight before attempting argument, otherwise you just make yourself look like an ass.  
You may have actually had good points, but you couldn't demonstrate them due to your intense lack of knowledge on the subject you are arguing.

View Quote

Which of my facts you have proved to be untrue or not straight? I understand I have good points and my knowledge is not void of anything I've spoken on.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Serb soldiers raping every muslim woman they can find, before killing them, is not necessary for war - but it is a barbaric and savage tribal behavior.
View Quote

I know that after that little Kosove thing, the forensics experts went in and could only find some 2,000 bodies despite all the Serb ethnic cleansing--and dead were a mixed lot from both sides.  

Since all the talking heads and government experts were predicting 10,000 (and even more) murders, and their predictions were BS, I think we can safely say the talk of widespread rape is just as accurate.

My guess is that the NATO and UN folks were involved in more rapes than the Serbs. At least we can document these folks use of white slaves.

Quoted:
I was NOT saying that the reason CAN'T be that blacks are somehow inferior in their ability to manage a country or create an advanced civilization.  I WAS saying that it is hard to draw that conclusion for certain.
View Quote

I think that it is pretty clear that there is no meaningful difference between the races in this regard.

The difference is between cultures. Blacks who are truely integreted in Western culture are every bit as civilized as whites who are integrated in Western culture. And not all whites are products of Western culture. So it really isn't a black v white thing, although it appears to be on some level.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Now, back to the 35,000 white farmers. I don't agree with violence or killings. Someone mention before on this topic that the strong take it by force. That seems to be okay when whites do it in other people's land, by some of you guys statement. Why is it so wrong for blacks to take it by force in their own country?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now, back to the 35,000 white farmers. I don't agree with violence or killings. Someone mention before on this topic that the strong take it by force. That seems to be okay when whites do it in other people's land, by some of you guys statement. Why is it so wrong for blacks to take it by force in their own country?
View Quote

The white farmers are every bit a part of the country as the blacks. And the history of the Bantu is every bit a story of conquest as that of the history of white Europeans--it is just that the more advanced European culture was better at it.

Further, taking the land from the white farmers will have predictable outcomes, and these will be very bad for the blacks of Zimbabwe.

We have already seen the mass murder of balcks in Zimbabwe. It is just that it happened at a time when it was inconvienient to report--we couldn't draw attention to it, or maybe South Africa wouldn't go through with extending the vote to blacks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#38]
If you make an exchange, American white liberals, media people and politicians, for S. African whites who are all going to be sacrificed on the liberal alter of PCdom, we wouldn't have an immigration problem.  Our liberals would get exactly what they deserve for once too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The white farmers are every bit a part of the country as the blacks. And the history of the Bantu is every bit a story of conquest as that of the history of white Europeans--it is just that the more advanced European culture was better at it.

Further, taking the land from the white farmers will have predictable outcomes, and these will be very bad for the blacks of Zimbabwe.

We have already seen the mass murder of balcks in Zimbabwe. It is just that it happened at a time when it was inconvienient to report--we couldn't draw attention to it, or maybe South Africa wouldn't go through with extending the vote to blacks.
View Quote

DonS,
That question was not intended for you or people who think like you. However, I'm glad you answered. I agree with you and white are part of africa as the blacks are. They should be allowed to live and prosper as any african, but they should not be allowed to keep the majority of the land. I guess hate and other emotions clouds people views and causes irrational actions.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are correct that the US news have decided to villify the serbs over all the other savages involved in the conflict, but the atrocities were widespread and real.  The muslims were only victims when they were in the minority, and the croats were much worse than the serbs.
View Quote

You will have to excuse me, but I know that the mass murder claimed to have been taking place in Kosovo could not be verified--few actual victims could be found, and a number of infamous 'mass grave sites' proved to be nothing of the sort.

With that in mind, I have to be very skeptical about other crimes as well.

Quoted:
Much of the news and details of the Bosnian conflicts never made it to the U.S. . . .
View Quote

Much that did come out was false. Much of it was circumstacial, or involved inflated estimates (i.e.: "if one woman claims to have been raped, 10 more must have been who are not talking . . .").

Quoted:
Apart from the very rare isolated instances of US raping women (the only one I've heard of), there have been virtually no instances at all by NATO or UN troops.  
View Quote

There has been major traficing in white slavery in the region. The KLA earns lots of money in the process, and the customers are NATO an UN personel. It has not been restricted to US forces. Paying a pimp to have sex with a woman who has no choice in the matter is rape.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok guys this is it! this bull shit will stop now!
I will get us a flight from down here in FL and we can call our selfs the"Honkeys on Safari"
AR15.CO's very own bunch of merc.s.

We have guns damn it! we can take them............if I can get off work that day?

I'll get back to you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#43]
How about 18,000,000 Australians fear Muslim invasion! Check out the Australian SAS and the MV Tampa Xmas Island caper.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#44]
As to why the white South Africans dont get the Hell out of there. Expatriation of wealth is illegal. You can sell you r house, and withdraw all your money from the bank, but it has to stay in South Africa. You can leave, but you cant bring your money with you.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally posted by rg00red -
My overall conclusion is that the most socially evolved, civilized race are the Asians. Followed by the whites, then the Middle Eastern peoples, way down the list are African blacks.
View Quote

Why the Asians? Most socially evolved? Not if you are a woman! Not if you're a different kind of Asian!  Not if you're a lower caste person in India!  Not if you're a Christian or Falun Gong in Red China! How do you figure that China, who entered the 20th Century with female foot-binding is as socially evolved as any European nation, much less the United States?

What Asian nation are 'we' talking about here?

Eric The([u]We[/u]SimplyAreTheMostAdvancedNationEver!Whoopee!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#46]
EricTheHun is right, what in the hells is so great about Asians.

China has been here for a over 2,500 years!!!!
and the best they can do is to make JUNK! for us!?!?

After we handed the Japs there ass back they got really big and bad making the stuff we had to show them and shipping it back to us.

As for the others[:|]..........well they can love you long time.

Yes I know they work really hard and bla bla bla but ask your self why the Japs don't have any money? I know they have a hell of an airport! man that thing is great(tell it gos under) to bad no one there can use it.

You know the Chi-comms can't even figer out the stuff Bill gave them,AND HE SENT THE BLUE PRINTS!!!

Asians are just like every one in the world if there good for any thing they mover here.
All the worlds best is in America any one left can go to hell.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#47]
"Chinese civilization acheived much of the real ground breaking advancements hundreds, in some cases thousands, of years before many areas"

Ok lets stop right here for a min.
Can you back this up? This was found to be by who,at what school,with what org.?

You see what most people don't know cuz theyu don't care is that most of the worlds civilizations traded and work with each other at the same time.
Do a web search and see if you can any thing about the grat Roman citys in the mid east or the Norsmens trades with China.
China is and never was really on its own,any thing they had was up for sale and it was the west that made most of the "ground breaking advancements" ask some one who figerd out what to do with gun powder?

So what was it that the Chinese did? If you say ground breaking  that makes me think for the Roman laws than NO one had up to that time or maybe the great ships and the men able to use them from the west that came down the trade with the the funny people in America befor the  Chinese or even your old buddy Chris knew it was there.

All I now is that history will not hold the same view of China they have had years and years and have never came with in 1/2 of America's greatness,and we did it in only 225 years. Now that so me thing!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top