Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2001 7:46:33 PM EDT
I just got an email from an undisclosed source.
Landon is really Mcuzi's 5 year old brother

Can anyone confirm this?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes this is true.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutley.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Absolutley.
View Quote

there you have it folks ...a genuine confession
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
so using your logic from the hangfire post that got locked it is without a doubt true. no if and or but. right?  I mean really....you confessed... right?

see my point now?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not only am I "McUZI"'s 5 year old brother, but I also shot Kennedy from the Grassy knoll.

View Quote

I thought he was still dying of "alcohol vs. liver".  

Oops...  WRONG Dead Kennedy !
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#6]
you bastard  you killed kenny too!
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

there you have it folks ...a genuine confession
View Quote

Not only am I "McUZI"'s 5 year old brother, but I also shot Kennedy from the Grassy knoll, and I killed Col. Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick...
View Quote

AAAAHHHHHH  HAAAAAAAA !!!!! You are a liar !!!!
It's a well known fact that Col. Mustard was killed with the gun !!! Thats why parker brothers used the gaming assault weapons act of 2000 to have the gun removed from the game and replaced with a rubber hose !!!
silly man...
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW! and all this happened in Florida?
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:11:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Please tell me you are kidding.

Please tell me they didn't take the revolver out of the game "Clue"...
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Please tell me you are kidding.

Please tell me they didn't take the revolver out of the game "Clue"...
View Quote

I read about a month ago that HCI and several other anti groups had sent letters to several game makers demanding that they remove any firearms from their games. I am not sure if they actually removed it, but I suspect they would probably cave in.
But thats ok, cuz I have acouple of older clue games with the PREBAN revolvers !!![;)]

BTW, if you think thats bad, take a look at the game "LIFE" It has been heavily PCed
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
so using your logic from the hangfire post that got locked it is without a doubt true. no if and or but. right?  I mean really....you confessed... right?

see my point now?
View Quote

The point is Beavus says "I'm gonna kill Butthead!", and then a few hours later Butthead's corpse is discovered.  After hearing this Beavus says "Yeah I killed Butthead, cause he deserved it!"

A confession by itself is nothing.  A confession along with correlating evidence puts people in the electric chair.

Hangfire said he was gonna sick the FBI, NAACP, etc. on McUzi and his website. (That thread was deleted)  The site is now down like he said it would be.  Hangfire has now again said he did what he had to do after the fact.

The man is still saying he did it.  You guys are trying to say he didn't even after he keeps saying he did.  Hangfire is making you guys look bad.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The point is Beavus says "I'm gonna kill Butthead!", and then a few hours later Butthead's corpse is discovered.  After hearing this Beavus says "Yeah I killed Butthead, cause he deserved it!"

A confession by itself is nothing.  A confession along with correlating evidence puts people in the electric chair.

Hangfire said he was gonna sick the FBI, NAACP, etc. on McUzi and his website. (That thread was deleted)  The site is now down like he said it would be.  Hangfire has now again said he did what he had to do after the fact.

The man is still saying he did it.  You guys are trying to say he didn't even after he keeps saying he did.  Hangfire is making you guys look bad.
View Quote

landon said he killed kennedy and kennedy is dead.  so whats your point?

I have not seen any proof that these accusations are true. Say what you want but I will not be a lemming. I dont believe either side of the story...but I see no SOLID evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Like I said before he is very angry and it has contributed to the accusations.

Terroist bombings take place all the time and many groups confess and try to take credit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
...Terroist bombings take place all the time and many groups confess and try to take credit.
View Quote

When Islamic Jihad says they are going to blow up Khobar Towers, it gets blown up and they still keep screaming they did it, then somebody from Islamic Jihad ends up with their head on the block at Chop-Chop square in downtown Riyadh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top