Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2001 9:58:49 AM EDT
Ok.  I've been playing 2 golf games online.  The first is pretty easy with just one or two hard holes.  The second is damn near impossible.  

Easy one. [url]www.electrotank.com/games/playGames.cfm?gameID=31[/url]

Hard one. [url]www.candystand.com/Golf/golf_grt_csmg.htm?[/url]

#8 killed me and #11... I can't get past.  I'm on stroke 39 or so on hole #11 alone.  Tried it slow, fast, in the flame, wait till the flame is gone etc... arrrg.
OMG, I made it.  61 strokes for that hole and it appears I did it illegaly.  The ball jumped the track and floated over.  [rolleyes]

Final score.  184  
My worst holes
#11 with 61
#17 with 16
#18 with 14

Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Does your supervisor know about this?  [:)]

BTW when are you coming over for Pizza and Beer? [beer]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Only took me 16 to get it on #11.  They don't give you much room for error on the timing.

Thanks, good games.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does your supervisor know about this?  [:)]

BTW when are you coming over for Pizza and Beer? [beer]
View Quote

ROFL.  I'm in jeans too all this week.  Whoohoo.

Ratters, how?  When is the correct time to hit?  I had one ball through, it bounced off the rock and burned up with the exit flames. Grrr.

Link Posted: 8/20/2001 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I actually just got a 4 on that hole.  The key is for it to go in the instant the flame stops.  The only way.  I just time it out in my head as it is consistent, then shoot right before it is going to end.  Takes a bit but you should be able to get it down.  Got a seven over par on the first nine. Went into the back nine two over par for the first four holes then a bunch of double digits put me about thirty five over.  Oh well.  

Thanks for keeping me from doing my chores.  I'm gonna get a whoopin'. [BD]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just improved with my 2nd game to 106 final.  I got a 5 on #11.  46 on the front 9 and 60 on the back 9.

I did practice #11 a few times.  I got the timing down now.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#6]
man, I got an 80 with only my first full game. It sucks when you are trying to get more power and you click on the privacy policy!!! argh!
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My best so far is a 91.  I was four over par going into the last five holes.  Then frick, I kept screwing up and then when I got to the hole my ball would go right over it.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#8]
It also helps to know the hints ratters and I supplied about #11. hehe.  About 30 of the damn strokes are when I accidentally let go before I've moved the damn club around.  I like marbles better. [:D]

Or the first golf game.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you try this one yet? [url]www.nabiscoworld.com/Games/nw_shock_nwmg.htm[/url]

Just a different version of the candyland one from the same site.

Thanks for making me waste my day off. [;)]

I like marbles better too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The guys here at work are constantly playing the mini-golf (candystand). Tell ya, nothing like getting paid for playin games. At least these fellas will have something to fall back on when they are shown where the door is located. hehe
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Those tongues on hole 17 can lick my ass as far as I'm concerned.

Cool site but man, you just raised my blood pressure by about 10 points.
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#12]
uglygun, rofl.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top