Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/19/2001 5:59:51 PM EDT
As you may have noticed, I, "Oaf", have been missing for a while. I hope every one is doing well. I was doing the following: 1. Buying, fixing, and moving into a house sitting on 10 lovely acres in the Sierra foothills. 2. Doing a ton of research for my new project car...280hp turbocharged Subaru Legacy OutBack! 3. Became a father, again, on August 10th to a beautiful 9lbs. girl named Emma. 4. Worrying over my mom, who has lung cancer that has spread to her eyes. I have to admit, I have missed the lively debating/name-calling here at AR15.com. I hope to start participating ASAP. Paul
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 6:20:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 11BC2: As you may have noticed, I, "Oaf", have been missing for a while. I hope every one is doing well. I was doing the following: 1. Buying, fixing, and moving into a house sitting on 10 lovely acres in the Sierra foothills.
View Quote
10acres? Why you can set up a nice outdoor range with that. Do you back into a hill or mountain. YOu lucky devil
Originally Posted By 11BC2: 3. Became a father, again, on August 10th to a beautiful 9lbs. girl named Emma.
View Quote
Congratulations. Looks like you gonna make full use of that 10acres.
Originally Posted By 11BC2: 4. Worrying over my mom, who has lung cancer that has spread to her eyes.
View Quote
Really sorry to hear that. [:(]
Originally Posted By 11BC2: I have to admit, I have missed the lively debating/name-calling here at AR15.com. I hope to start participating ASAP. Paul
View Quote
How come you're not using your old moniker "OAF"?
Top Top