Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 4:34:19 PM EDT
Ya know, if the repubs are going to drop the whole felon thing so they cant vote, they should at leat make a delayed voting provision so that the illegals can get a foothold and understnad what is good for them and this country.

Why dont they make them wait 12-18 years before they are allowed to cast a vote? Then it would make the dems/repubs do the right thing from now on and not just who got them the amnesty.

Representatives need to think a little bit...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
i guess no one thinks this is a decent idea....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Limbaugh had a good idea earlier this week.  His idea was to support a bill that would grant amnesty to all of the illegals here with the condition that they cannot ever vote.  Thier offspring would be allowed to vote.  The point of this gesture was to make the dems show the sheeple that they only care about the illegals as a voting block and not as actual citizens.

It would never happen but I would like to see it kicked around.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Retroactive voting.

We put the democrat in power, and then keep counting until he "wins".

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Limbaugh had a good idea earlier this week.  His idea was to support a bill that would grant amnesty to all of the illegals here with the condition that they cannot ever vote.  Thier offspring would be allowed to vote.  The point of this gesture was to make the dems show the sheeple that they only care about the illegals as a voting block and not as actual citizens.

I think the problem is, these retarded politicians think all of the legal immigrants are for illegal immigration.  They're worried about losing existing legal immigrant votes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the problem is, these retarded politicians think all of the legal immigrants are for illegal immigration.  They're worried about losing existing legal immigrant votes.

I think that is it as well, but MANY legal immigrants that I know are pissed about the illegals because of all the time and work it took for the legals to get here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top