Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:43:11 AM EDT
Ex-head of FBI in El Paso indicted for lying
Agent faces up to 25 years for taking gifts from Mexican businessman

EL PASO, Texas - The former head of the FBI office in El Paso was indicted Wednesday on charges he lied about his relationship with a Mexican businessman who authorities suspected of links to drug traffickers.

Hardrick Crawford, special agent in charge of the El Paso from 2001 to 2003 could face up to 25 years in prison if convicted of the five criminal counts in the indictment, handed up by a federal grand jury.

The indictment said he accepted gifts including trips to Las Vegas and Mexico City, a country club membership and weekly lawn service at his home from Jose Maria Guardia, owner of a racetrack in Juarez across the border from El Paso.

Rest of the story here:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12292463/
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:11:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

shameless self bump?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

shameless self bump?

Why yes, Sr. post whore.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shameless self bump?

Why yes, Sr. post whore.

I see your bump and post whore, and raise you a .

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmm... I wonder how many secret tunnels under the border there are around there?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hmmmm... I wonder how many secret tunnels under the border there are around there?  

Do ya think the FBI knows?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top