Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 9:59:41 AM EDT
Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The rumormill is once again aflutter with talk that Vice President Dick Cheney will soon be sacrificed as the Busheviks bow to their plummeting poll numbers, and the ReTHUGlican-controlled Congress, with just a 35% approval rating, fights for its political survival. As the chief architect of the Iraq fiasco, and the poster-boy for divisiveness in Washington, Cheney, as I first predicted here February 15, will be forced to resign.

New polls show Bush earning the approval of just 38% of Americans. He's currently been under serious fire over his authorized leak of classified intelligence about Iraq to indicted Cheney chief Scooter Libby. Compounding this controversy is the fact that his military debacle there is raging out of control amid a rapidly expanding civil war, with calls from Democrats, Republicans and voters alike all calling for an imminent end to the carnage. Cheney's recent hunting incident only served to exacerbate Bush's growing frustration with his alleged subordinate. Shooter and Scooter have become not just political embarrassments, but liabilities. In short, in order to remedy the Busheviks' mounting leadership crisis to possibly salvage the November mid-terms for the GOP, heads need to be rolling down Pennsylvania Avenue. To date, the only head that's rolled anywhere belongs to former Bush chief Andy Card. There's also speculation that Press Secretary Scott McClellan is next. But combined, sacrificing these two would be like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad firing his chauffeur and his food-taster. At least one or more major players must go, and with his approval rating hovering around the age of the average high school kid, Cheney will be the sacrificial lamb.

By June, it's likely that Rudy Giuliani, Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour or perennial hopeful John McCain will be United States vice-president. Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:00:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Straight from DU, huh?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

Over

HS1
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]
The kool-aid drinkers really beleive this
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#4]

The rumormill is once again aflutter with talk that Vice President Dick Cheney will soon be sacrificed as the Busheviks
I stopped right there, didnt need to go any further.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The kool-aid drinkers really beleive this

The Kool-Aid drinkers need to drown.

They aren't encumbered by things like free thought and political individuality.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Um, what good would his resigning do?  There is no heat on him that I'm aware of.  The liberals want Bush's head.  Anyone else doesn't matter, beyond the fact that their leaving hurts Bush.  He is their sole target.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#8]
They think Bush is CHENEY'S PUPPET
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#9]
ah elected VPs are not forced to resign like whitehouse staffers and cabinet members that serve a the pleasure of their pres. Cheney was elected like bush. bush making him resign will happen right after he comes out in support for the hildabeast as the next pres...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

As the ...... poster-boy for divisiveness in Washington,

If that's so, give him a raise!

I love divisiveness and stalemate. I hate it when my representatives negotiate away my rights and liberties with the commie twinks in Washington. I’d rather see them fighting in the isles!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't you feel the love from the demoncraps?  

BTW Bush's poll numbers are a direct result of the leftist media bashing him non-stop since the day he first beat alwhore.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

BTW Bush's poll numbers are a direct result of the leftist media bashing him non-stop since the day he first beat alwhore.  

i dont think so.. i think its the aliens which he supports and iraq for which he has nothing to say other than stay the course stay the course stay the course stay the course....

btw, if the pres election was held today, i would still vote for him give the alternatiives, i just hoped for something different in iraq and im disapponinted in the illegal alient thing and the huge increase in federal spending..
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#13]
DUMBOcraps....reaching for straws again.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like a Libtard's wet dream....too bad for them it will never happen.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#15]
CRC's account has been compromised?  You speak ?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
actually i'd have rather had cheney in the presidency than bush.

Preach it, Brutha!!!

Cheney has BALLS.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

If he didn't have that heart attack when he first took office I believe things would be much diffrent. I think you would have seen a kinder gentler Cheney over the years, at least for show. Then a run for President. not going to happen now
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i dont think so.. i think its the aliens which he supports and iraq for which he has nothing to say other than stay the course stay the course stay the course stay the course....

btw, if the pres election was held today, i would still vote for him give the alternatiives, i just hoped for something different in iraq and im disapponinted in the illegal alient thing and the huge increase in federal spending..

I agree.  I can't honestly say that I support Bush.  He is better than sKerry but he certianly isn't a conservative.  Given the choice between Bush and sKerry I would grudging choose Bush.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Preach it, Brutha!!!

Cheney has BALLS.

Balls as big as church bells.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
cheney had health problems when he was sec def in the 80's.

Yes he did. But not a heart attack at the worst possible moment.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Gotta +1 that.

Cheney in charge would be an improvement.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Someone is thinking.

It is also why we are still Iraq.

I believe most of our troops would be home if it hadn't been the way our filth...er...I mean 5th columnist media reports the "news."

Bilster
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1 more.  Iran would not be relevent anymore if Cheney were Prez and maybe the Gun Control Act would dissappear too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Preach it, Brutha!!!

Cheney has BALLS.

And a gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top