Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 9:40:17 AM EDT
Hi all,
 Basically my issue are, we are looking to buy a Muzzle loader for our CSM as a going away gift.

We are limited to spending $300 and basicaly we need are a modern in line muzzle loader that is 50 cal, 209 primer ignition capable of 150 grian magnum power charge,stainless steel and a composite stock.

The closest thing I have found is at the sportsman guide for $479 its a TC  Omega black powder rifle.

Chances are we can get more $ but legaly we need to stick around $300.

It also has to be new as per the boss. The reason im asking is I have no idea about Muzzle loaders and I know the AFCOM hive can help the 82nd out.

So far I have found a Kodic real tree cammo ML rifle for $279 that meets the requirement, but im not sure if its a good choice.

Thanks
 FREE
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Cabela's has several in that price range:
Link: black powder rifles
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#3]
He specified in-line.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#5]
find out the sale on knight rifles at NATCHEZ shooting supplies.

they have phenomenal deals..this time of year on knight rifles.
a T/C thunderhawk would also be a good one in the price range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top