Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/12/2006 9:19:39 AM EDT
Ok so i was thinking about this last night before i went to sleep and this is what i came up with:

Apparently they do not have beating hearts or a working organ system so heart shots wont work, you would basically have to tear them apart with bullets. This wouldnt be effecient if theyres lot of em.
A head shot is thought to be the most effective way of killing them, if theyre's lots of them than you would want to conserve ammo through effective shot placement, which would be a head shot but,

Would one .233 round to the skull sufficiently damage a zobies brain to the point that it would not be able to continue an attack or would you have to hit it 3 or 4 times.

and whats the truth to the whole human brain in a closed cavity and presure spikes fromsupersonic bullets causing braing cavitation/explosion ect.

I want to make sure that i have a game plan for the next zombie attack!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:20:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 9:20:47 AM EDT by TheRedHorseman]
ever shoot melons with a 5.56?

(I'll give you a hint: they make like a glock when you hit them)
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:20:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 9:20:48 AM EDT by mjohn3006]
always double tap if you can.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:21:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hkusp9:
Ok so i was thinking about this last night before i went to sleep and this is what i came up with:

Apparently they do not have beating hearts or a working organ system so heart shots wont work, you would basically have to tear them apart with bullets. This wouldnt be effecient if theyres lot of em.
A head shot is thought to be the most effective way of killing them, if theyre's lots of them than you would want to conserve ammo through effective shot placement, which would be a head shot but,

Would one .233 round to the skull sufficiently damage a zobies brain to the point that it would not be able to continue an attack or would you have to hit it 3 or 4 times.

and whats the truth to the whole human brain in a closed cavity and presure spikes fromsupersonic bullets causing braing cavitation/explosion ect.

I want to make sure that i have a game plan for the next zombie attack!

You mean you didn't learn from the first zombie attack?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:21:35 AM EDT
You have be attacked before? Please tell us!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:23:31 AM EDT
Yes.. Even a .22 would be enough..
Top Top