Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/12/2006 3:33:24 AM EDT
michellemalkin.com/

Anyone read that on a regular basis? She has it packed with tons of quotes and photos dealing with illegal immigrants, some of which are pretty disturbing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:54:15 AM EDT
For me Michelle's a second-tier blogger (I read her only after reading all the main stuff first). But she's huge. A lot of people read her. And she is great.

Liberals hate her. They can't believe a minority female could possibly think, let alone expound, on the kind of things and ideas she believes in. They call her a puppet of her husband (he's some kind of intellectual) and call her such horrible things that reveal a huge reservoir of racism on the Left that they often accuse the Right of having.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:19:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
For me Michelle's a second-tier blogger (I read her only after reading all the main stuff first). But she's huge. A lot of people read her. And she is great.

Liberals hate her. They can't believe a minority female could possibly think, let alone expound, on the kind of things and ideas she believes in. They call her a puppet of her husband (he's some kind of intellectual) and call her such horrible things that reveal a huge reservoir of racism on the Left that they often accuse the Right of having.

The "liberals" are tolerant only toward those who agree with them. I also found out that many PC people = closet racists. Pretentious bastards! They'd say one thing in front of you and another behind your back. I just don't trust many of them.
Top Top