Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 4:52:20 PM EDT
cbs2.com/

BREAKING NEWS
Up to 10 hand grenades have been found at a house in the 7500 block of Woodman Avenue in Van Nuys. The ATF and the bomb squad have surrounded the home and evacuated the area.

still developing...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
poor dog
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
im not going to IMEDIATLEY say that the ATF are JBTs, but are these "handgrenades" or fire crackers with BBs taped to the outside?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]

WTF???

N_T beat me?

it took him 26 seconds to find, read, click reply, type, and hit submit.

WTF
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

WTF???

N_T beat me?

your IB_Fu is weak
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

WTF???

N_T beat me?

What do you expect? He fucking lives here!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#6]
He is a robot.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody forgot to pay their taxes....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#8]
It's probably his house.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Reckon he will return my m.o.?

If not it's a -1 on the ee.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if they are dummy Grenades. Hope he didnt have a dog
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

They will designate Van Nuys as a "compound" and will burn it to the ground and kill as many people as possible while claiming that the citizens of Van Nuys started the fires themselves.

No Federal employee will be questioned.

Any surviving Van Nuys citizen will get convicted of assaulting a federal officer and will then recieve the maximum sentence.

And then the ATF will get a budget increase.

Do it for the children.........
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Dummy grenades are a major no-no in kali I believe.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea,
and I bet they all have holes drilled in the bottoms of them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Lon Horuchi is on a Blackhawk right now, trying to get there in time to shoot some chicks before they all burn up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#15]
My first job was at the In-N-Out Burger right near there...  

Eric  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
ahhh shucks.  i was hoping it was your house and you were giving us play by play from the inside
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
ahhh shucks.  i was hoping it was your house and you were giving us play by play from the insidehr

+1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
ahhh shucks.  i was hoping it was your house and you were giving us play by play from the inside

Quoted:
the atf is at the door!

Quoted:
no! they just shot my black lab!

Quoted:
They are claiming that I'm part of a cult..... They all just ran outside and left me chained up with a bunch of weapons they brought in

Quoted:
A bunch of tanks just showed up!

Quoted:
its getting really hot in here......

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

They will designate Van Nuys as a "compound" and will burn it to the ground and kill as many people as possible while claiming that the citizens of Van Nuys started the fires themselves.

Any surviving Van Nuys citizen will get convicted of assaulting a federal officer and will then recieve the maximum sentence.

Don't forget the JBT apologists that will show up to shift any and all blame away from the government.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Glad to see all of thier gun control laws are working so well.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dummy grenades are a major no-no in kali I believe.

Yes, but that is state law, not fed.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#22]
UPDATE:  It has been reported that the grenades have tags attached to the pins that say "Complaint Department: Take a Number".  It appears that the domestic terrorist is trying to fool people into blowing themselves up.  The ATF is preparing to enter the home and take the man down.  Details to come...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

Don't forget the JBT apologists that will show up to shift any and all blame away from the government.

Don't forget the idiots that don't have a clue shooting their moufs off.

10 grenades (real and detonated on site), 3+ rifles sometimes considered Assault Weapons, guns, several silencers, and ammunition. Storage Unit apparently discovered in investigating burglary of adjacent units.  Per local KTLA TV.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

10 grenades (real and detonated on site), 3+ rifles sometimes considered Assault Weapons, guns, several silencers, and ammunition. Storage Unit apparently discovered in investigating burglary of adjacent units.  Per local KTLA TV.

[w00t!!

sounds like a good time!  

--VT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#25]
ATF needs to head to the border and do this country some good. Put Border Patrol Uniforms on them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
ATF needs to head to the border and do this country some good. Put Border Patrol Uniforms on them.

Exactly...

--VT
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I bet the ranks of ATF would diminish if they did that.   Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet the ranks of ATF would diminish if they did that.   Sounds good to me!

Hell yea. The drug cartel shoots back.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#29]

how can a rifle be considered "sometimes" an assault weapon is it an assault weapon on weekends only and then reverts to a plain old weapon?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

how can a rifle be considered "sometimes" an assault weapon is it an assault weapon on weekends only and then reverts to a plain old weapon?

lol,
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

They read this forum and they know how some of the guys really get their knickers in a wad over the term Assault Weapons and wanted to keep them from too much stress.  Probably because they knew enough about them to mean that some people refer to them as AW and some don't.

The laws in CA refer to AW not Assault Rifles or Assault Guns, or Assault Pistols. And you know how semantics confuse guys here.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

Don't forget the idiots who couldn't recognize humor if it broke down the front door and ass-raped them.  Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

Don't forget the idiots who couldn't recognize humor if it broke down the front door and ass-raped them.  Lighten up Francis.

Don't forget.....It's Bush's fault
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No problem.

ATF will fuck it up.

The FBI will take over.

Don't forget.....It's Bush's fault

I thought he was still playing with the Halliburton Hurricane Machine?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#36]
You ask how N_T responds to these kinds of threads so rapidly?
He secretly works for the ATF, so naturally, any thread regarding his co-workers interests him.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You ask how N_T responds to these kinds of threads so rapidly?
He secretly works for the ATF, so naturally, any thread regarding his co-workers interests him.

That and being a newly wed??? I didn't have time or energy when I got married to spend anytime out of the bedroom after work for the first six months.  Something is wrong with that boy..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top