Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 3:06:33 PM EDT
Woke up last night, the wife and I and thought we should go outside and just check but we didn't.. Went to warm up my wife truck this morning and saw shit everywhere. looked in the back and shit , the truck was broken into and they stole her cd's , covered and dvd player not like the kinds in tricked out rides but straight from the manufactor. Just a family ride.  Oddly enough we were the only ones. Even more suspect was yesterday the neighbors son was peering into her truck but my ten year old got in his shit. I confronted the mother because I thought that was better then the child and out of respect for the parents but hell he had  better places to be playing then around our vehicle. I have to pay $500.00 insurance deductible.. Talked to the cop and he said "if you walk out and see someone in or breaking in your car-go inside and call the cops" BUT if you are confronted and there is no escape then you have the right to defend yourself." I know our neighbor has something to do with it, but I can't prove it. See you would have to come all the way past a shit load of better looking vehicles to a truck parked under a light that seven large steps from the door and four from the window of the neighbor in question. Nobody saw a thing.. Still the wife don't feel comfortable since she leaves around 6am. She wants to take a concealed carry class now with her revolver I guess that is the only good thing since I have beeen telling her to think defensive. I feel alot of things right now towards my neighbor but it's a ghost town out here right now. Nobodys out which is unusual....... still $500.00 is a lot to swallow
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Go steal some of his shit.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I feel like why even bother. I work and so does my wife.. The last time I checked the Navy was a Job. Still it was a female and they are trash so I would only get myself into trouble. Violence begets violence says Martin Luther but at the time it would have made me feel better. But I put it in prayer and now the wife wants to move. Thats going to cost.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Sentences.  Punctuation.  Please.

Sounds like a raw deal for you, but I can't really understand what you are saying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top