BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And for my last illegal immigration thread for today (I'm going to go do something away from this computer), I bring you....

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1611939/posts

F%@K THAT!  That's the Rubicon.  That's the end of our sovereignty.  I'd rather die than see that happen to the nation I love.  Our Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves - mad as hell!

Prolly doing about 20,000 RPM!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:08:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
My reply to that would be.......................................BUY AS MANY BULLETS AS YOU CAN!!!    

Fuckin Yea

ha ha ha.. buy bullets.. indeed. ..so ..

you gonna fight a govment with.. tanks, rockets, nuclear subs, trained soldiers, nukes, flame throwers, an air force... with your m4 clone and 10k rounds of ammo you got on the cheap by purchasing in bulk...?

me .. im gonna head for the secret hole in the ground in death valley that leads to a secret civilization...

Wet Dreams!

me, i just wanna sit back and watch it hit the fan...

who the hell needs football.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#3]

MO is that one of the things that has gotten us in this mess has been the best and brightest of us having the least kids. Pat Buchanan was right on the money.

+1.

Let's not forget the millions of aborted children over the past 30 years.  You reap what you have sown.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top