Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 10:04:39 AM EDT
Which one is better?

I don't have to worry about ticks around my area. I tried a dose of advantage and it didn't seem to do shit. I've used frontline years ago and it seemed like it worked great, but I can't find it anywhere around here. Guess I'll have to order it off the interent.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
i use advantage on my ferrets and it works like a dream.  keeps the fleas off for about 2 months at a shot. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#2]
We use Frontline here in the high desert of New Mexico, on our three dogs.  Works great, no problems.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#3]
frontline plus.  works great

ETA: +1 for ordering it off the net.  i got some from Amazon.com for pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Frontline has worked on my golden for the last 6 yrs...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Upon the advice given by this very board to me last year, I went with K-9 Advantix and it is everything everyone said it was. I have yet to find a flea or tick on my dog. This stuff is great and worth every penny.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top