Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 11:12:00 PM EDT
Just wondering, is there a law against it?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Post pics
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody would notice and you would feel stupid later?

If you do decide to do so, post pics.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Post pics

well if i do light one up, ill be sure to post pics.......

idk, maybe put 2 small flag poles in the post holes on the bed of my silverado, get two mexi flags, light em, drive down mainstreet of local town with em burnin ..........

BUT NO DRY HAY IN BED, MAY CATCH ON FIRE AGAIN
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You'd better check your local laws regarding the burning of trash.  

god, i seen 82ndAbn was the last to comment, and i said to myself, "Silveradoguy17, you better hope he diddnt tag your thread..."

j/k,   i think you can burn trash on tues and thurs
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"So what happens if i would burn a mexican flag in rural pa?"  

What would be the point? Who would see it?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont forget to burn the UN flag too!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

lookup WyoTech, Blairsville campus......  Thats my home town, we got some vatos intown every once and a while....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lookup WyoTech, Blairsville campus......  Thats my home town, we got some vatos intown every once and a while....

Are going to burn it in town? On campus? or in "rural pa."? I ask because it makes a difference. Nobody is going to see it out in the middle of nowhere so you probably wouldn't achieve your desired effect.
Burning a flag seems a little pointless. If you want to be heard, write or call your Congressman and Senators.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#10]
They burned a dozen plus mexican flags in Tucson, AZ today, thats how we roll!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#12]
In rural PA you're probably the only person that has a Mexican flag.  That's some serious balls you've got there.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They burned a dozen plus mexican flags in Tucson, AZ today, thats how we roll!!!

Weren't there hundreds of thousands of Mexicans organized and marching in the streets across Arizona today? They roll a little differently I guess. There's symbolism and then there's substance.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Weren't there hundreds of thousands of Mexicans organized and marching in the streets across Arizona today? They roll a little differently I guess. There's symbolism and then there's substance.

10k beaners marched in Tucson today, but that did not stop 50 Border Guardians from buring mexican flags right in the middle of the rally.  Tucson Police arrested 6 angry messicans and pepperballed their illegal stinky assholes.  Thats how we roll.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
In rural PA you're probably the only person that has a Mexican flag.  That's some serious balls you've got there.

i dont even have one...... but thats what the flea market is for
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i dont even have one...... but thats what the flea market is for

I don't know about that, we get a lot of non-english speaking "workers doing the jobs that Americans won't do" at our store every day.

Watch out depending on what county you are in. I live in Susquehanna Co. and there is a burn ban in effect now. It's a dry Spring.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:05:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

10k beaners marched in Tucson today, but that did not stop 50 Border Guardians from buring mexican flags right in the middle of the rally.  Tucson Police arrested 6 angry messicans and pepperballed their illegal stinky assholes.  Thats how we roll.  

If you want to impress with "how you roll", get 10,000 people to march for anything, anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#18]
If you need a lighter, IM me. I will send one to you

Burn two of them if you get the chance
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#19]
What's with all the hostility towards Mexico?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Self-Help Therapy lol---I feel the same way
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:20:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You know that may be so true.

He could burn the US flag and get away with it(in eyes of the governemnt. I'm sure some patriots would be you with a lead pipe if you did) but burn the Mexican flag(or any other flag), you'd get busted for some fire safty violation.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

They banned importation of our favorite Salsa and we will not just stand around and do nothing.

VIVA LA REVELUTION!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:40:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Right now you'd get in trouble for violating the burn bans that are in effect across most of the state because of the lack of rain.

Other than that, you're probably get a pat on the back and a hearty hand shake!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:51:30 AM EDT
[#25]
If you burn a Mexican flag you would be giving money to China, because that's where the flag was made.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:09:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Wow, you sure showed 'em

You would think in a state that's being overrun you could turn out a few thousand counter-protestors.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:15:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Have a keg party while you're doing it and I'll bring a few friends and cigars.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

You're joking, right?  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:04:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Around here, there's plenty of Hispanics. Hanover, Gettysburg, Adams county in particular (all the orchards needs thousands of illegals to pick the crops).

Hell, I'm starting to see low-riders in Hanover. I did a stint as a temporary at a particular distribution center here in Hanover, and about 3/4ths of the people were Hispanic. At least half of them spoke NO English. Some of the ones who did speak English were alright. But most of the rest had a real attitude. You know, we are better than you stinky Gringoes. We live here cheap, 12 to a house, and send most of our money home to Mehico tax free. That's right you Gringo, we don't pay no steenking taxes.

Made me want to have the INS pay a  visit. But the INS wouldn't have done anything about it. As long as the local businessmen are making higher profits and contributing to the Republican Party, the word from on high is "don't interfere with the gravy train".
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#30]
www.4armedforces.com/c=fZhKf11AHLhfF2asFbJTUUdUk/results.cgis?keywords=border+patrol&catalog=

Buy one of these caps or shirts. I was seeing groups of illegals at a couple of watering holes I frequent. They disappear real quick when they see that.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a respected American burn anyone's flag.

What I do see is crazy people from everywhere burning anyones flag, and I would not want to be included with that bunch - even if I were justified.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:19:34 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't be proud of that "50" number.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Dont forget to burn the UN flag too!

+1 MILLION!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

why is that? Did you have more?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#35]
It all depends on whether the mushroom caves are on lunch break or not..................
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's just hard for me to make fun of an anti-war protest as pathetic for low turnout when "our side" can't turn out.

As its been said before "our side" tends to have jobs, which throws a wrench into the works
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it's just hard for me to make fun of an anti-war protest as pathetic for low turnout when "our side" can't turn out.

As its been said before "our side" tends to have jobs, which throws a wrench into the works

Yea...I understand.
I'm hoping that something lites a fire under our collective asses...
I'm glad 50 people had some balls though...

edited to add...buy one of the border patrol hats....it works...and I get alot of compliments on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top