Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 5:45:31 PM EDT
This person was convicted of treason after World War II but only served a fraction of their sentence due to good behavior.  When the circumstances of the trial was made public and veterans with an initimate knowledge of their activities came forward this person was pardoned by Gerald Ford.

Who is it?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Iva Ikuko Toguri D'Aquino

I knew the first name but had to use google to get the whole name so I guess I cheated a bit..  Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
F*Ck if I know...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I knew the first name but had to use google to get the whole name so I guess I cheated a bit..  Sorry.

Better known as...?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better known as...?

Tokyo Rose.  I'll take my million dollars in twenties, please.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Tojo

or Tokyo Rose
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#6]
That would be Ikuko Toguri right?  She was also known as Tokyo Rose or Orphan Annie.

Dang too slow again!!!!!!!!!!  Story of my life I guess
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tojo

or Tokyo Rose

Actually, Tojo was strung up by his scrawny neck until he was, "deaded" by the "rope of doom" (not to be confused with the "ROP" - Rope Of Peace ).
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
good to know
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#9]
O.J. ?    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top