Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 5:27:20 PM EDT
So today I was out riding my bicycle and just happen to have my camera...

Neat car

What happen to my country?

My g/f recognized this kid , I guess he called her a white bitch earlier in the day while she was getting lunch with her friend.

Thoughts..
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
should have asked them for their green cards
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
"Couldn't be me!  We all look alike to you!"
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Things will get worse, before things get better....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I was going to make a joke/comment about mexicans on bikes, but I don't want to get banned.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is that Pee Wee Herman's bike with the little basket thing on the front taken off?

IT'S A SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Shocks.. pegs....LUCKY!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
LA MIGRA !

LB
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Vote for Summer.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]
i was thinking about this whole deal today....

im losing my pride in being a born citizen here. i live by the "America, love it or leave it" statement, but, sure i live in the best country in the world and im thankful i dont live in the other shithole countries out there- the shame of it all is those shithole countries are flooding into ours and there really isnt much i can do about it.... for every ONE vote i put out against this shit, theres 30,000 Hombre's jumping the border to vote so THEY get health care.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i was thinking about this whole deal today....

im losing my pride in being a born citizen here. i live by the "America, love it or leave it" statement, but, sure i live in the best country in the world and im thankful i dont live in the other shithole countries out there- the shame of it all is those shithole countries are flooding into ours and there really isnt much i can do about it.... for every ONE vote i put out against this shit, theres 30,000 Hombre's jumping the border to vote so THEY get health care.

We just need to start charging admission to pay for .....  stuff.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Let'em protest,,have INS give free bus rides to rally,,VIA MEHIGO
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Our rally in Pittsburgh only had less than 100 people show up.

Of course, the cops in Mercer and Clarion counties seem to bust more illegals on I-80 than the feds do on the southern border.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#14]
100% deported
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#15]
la raza
but if the race being referred to was white they'd yell racism
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#16]
All the Dem politicians were already speaking elsewhere.  Your town got no RESPECT.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Get off the street and cook me a burrito...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Vote for Summer.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Gonna get locked guys!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is that Pee Wee Herman's bike with the little basket thing on the front taken off?

IT'S A SLEDGEHAMMER!!!!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if that 100% Mexican realizes his sign is written in 100% English?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Is it mexican season yet????????????????????????

You know there are many Mexicans in this country legally as permanent residents, and many of them are good people.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I wonder if that 100% Mexican realizes his sign is written in 100% English?

Why must my kid, who lives in Florida, where the OFFICIAL STATE LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH HAVE TO TAKE SPANISH IN SCHOOL?

Yes FL does have an official state language, but what does that matter?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a huge shit sandwich...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Gonna get locked guys!

Que?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted: You know there are many Mexicans in this country legally as permanent residents, and many of them are good people.

No doubt and there are way more here illegally who refuse to come to America legally & flaunt and abuse the system.

Why is it the American prison system has more illegal latinos in it than any other race, creed or color.

Why is it they lation gangs are extremly violent and run drugs instead of getting a legal job and being a productive member of society.

My problem is that the illegals out number the legals by 8 or 9 to 1 and the illegals are criminals for being here illegally and need to be deported.

Oh and why can't America use the exact same immagration laws that mexico uses. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I fail to see why legal citizens of mexican descent would support illegals. Its not like illegals only take money away from the white oppressor.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#29]
I have no problem with anyone who comes to this country and wants to be an American. My problem is with those who want to come here for the benefits of America without "Americanizing" themselves.

Learn the language and adopt the culture just like our families did.

Wht don't they try waving the Stars And Stripes for a change? Maybe they would get some of the respect they think the deserve.

My father's parents are from Russia and he speaks very little Russian. My wife's father is from Cuba and she speaks no Spanish at all. Her father has totally lost his accent and is one of the most die-hard Americans you will ever meet. Both told their children "We are Americans. We speak English in this house.".
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Oh and why can't America use the exact same immagration laws that mexico uses. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

+1
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Get off the street and cook me a burrito...

First thought,

then,

Then on second thought,

Mike
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Nice imageshack yellow frogs...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:56:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Nice imageshack yellow frogs...

DOH, LOL ...

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:21:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I have no problem with anyone who comes to this country and wants to be an American. My problem is with those who want to come here for the benefits of America without "Americanizing" themselves.

Wht don't they try waving the Stars And Stripes for a change? Maybe they would get some of the respect they think the deserve.

My father's parents are from Russia and he speaks very little Russian. My wife's father is from Cuba and she speaks no Spanish at all. Her father has totally lost his accent and is one of the most die-hard Americans you will ever meet. Both told their children "We are Americans. We speak English in this house.".

It's fairly easy to live in two worlds physically when Mexico is that close.  I believe a lot of those who come here never intend to stay but have some other goals like taking care of their parents and extended families or getting up enough money to have a good business in Mexico.  My wife speaks Spanish and we often ask people we know are from Mexico if they go back and visit and nearly everyone does.  This might imply they are legal but who really knows.  The fact that she is speaking to them in Spanish might say otherwise but people are always more comfortable talking in their native tongue.

I see where Saudi Arabia is going to build a wall between them and Iraq.  www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-2126835,00.html I guess they see some problems in the future.  One thing is for sure .... masons will have more work to do than they can possibly handle.  Perhaps some of our mason friends in Mexico can find some lucrative work in the royal kingdom.  They usually pay very well.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I think you may be right. Here in Ft. Myers Florida, 75,00 persons took to the streets yeasterday to our 600+ Sheriff Deputies, Police and SWAT. I was part of a Strike Team providing security to Fire/EMS crews a mere 50 feet from the start of the protest. Some words were exchanged and only 7 arrests made. Otherwise peaceful, however there was talk that if the gov, does not swing their way on the vote, the next one may not be so peaceful. Not a good prospect at all.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you may be right. Here in Ft. Myers Florida, 75,00 persons took to the streets yeasterday to our 600+ Sheriff Deputies, Police and SWAT. I was part of a Strike Team providing security to Fire/EMS crews a mere 50 feet from the start of the protest. Some words were exchanged and only 7 arrests made. Otherwise peaceful, however there was talk that if the gov, does not swing their way on the vote, the next one may not be so peaceful. Not a good prospect at all.

When you guys are ready to be backed up by a American citizen armed with a AR15 M4A3 let me know..... I'll gladly come down and provide cover for you. Until then good luck controlling that mess.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When you guys are ready to be backed up by a American citizen armed with a AR15 M4A3 let me know..... I'll gladly come down and provide cover for you. Until then good luck controlling that mess.

What he said!!  

Mike
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

my Grandfather came here legaly when he was young,.. he worked his butt of to become a US citizen

my father,. brother and myself have no love for any of the illegals here in this country today,..if the old man could come here and do it legal,.. so can they.

you want to stop illegals,...a wall wont do it alone,.. but i can almost promise you if the US military was on the borders with orders to shoot anything crossing anywhere other than a border check point,.. you will stop most,..but not all,....and if the local law enforcement arrested and detained the illegals they find,.. and the feds deport them,..we would have a chance.

now,.. there are alot ,.. i mean alot of immagration laws already on the books,.. but they are not enforced,.. that needs to change TODAY.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe it would help the anti-illegal cause considerably if the illegals protests became riots
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said!!  

Mike

We may take ya up on that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top