Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/10/2006 11:02:55 AM EDT
I just received the following Imail from a person who says she's ForGreatJustice's wife. Apparently he took his own life recently. I just wanted to post the info to let anyone who might have known him here what happened to him.

from the imail:

Hi, my name is Amanda Ching, and I am Tianyu's wife.

I've been going through his mail here and I found your post. I'm sorry to tell you that Sunday night of April 2nd, Tianyu took his own life. Needless to say, I am in the dark about some of his affairs, particularly if he had any friends on the AR15 forums, or if he had any pending business with anyone. I only saw this because my computer still has him logged in.

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to email me at amandr@gmail.com. And if you could pass on the message to any friends he might have had on the forums as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Amanda Ching
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:03:56 AM EDT
bummer
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:04:20 AM EDT
sorry to hear. that's two in a week!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:06:21 AM EDT
Wow. Very sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:06:46 AM EDT
ok whos going to be the third?? THey always go in 3!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:06:47 AM EDT
. whats going on around here?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:07:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 11:08:22 AM EDT by macman37]

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

Who was the other

---

In "Forgreatjustice's" honor:
Move zig!

For great justice!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:08:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Anteverius:
. whats going on around here?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:08:50 AM EDT
...trifecta anyone?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:08:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:10:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:10:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Two?

One is apparently an ND with alcohol involved, and he is recovering.

TRG

was that the final determination? i havnt been keeping up as well as i probably should. last i heard they werent sure if it was a REALLY drunken attempt or not
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:10:36 AM EDT
I wanted to take this opportunity to say that everything in my life is perfect, and I've never been happier. I say this, because I think the site is cursed.

Tell Amanda, my thoughts and prayers are with her.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:11:26 AM EDT
Uhhh....

Perhaps the next SEBR should have a THIS SIDE TOWARD ENEMY sticker on it or something....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:20:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 11:22:35 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]
Suicide = Chickenshit.

Sorry to hear about a loss of life but I have no room for people that choose suicide as a way out. Only thing it does is pawn thier troubles off on the ones left behind.

You eat a bullet of your own sending, I dont want to hear about it as you will get no sympathy from me.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:22:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:22:34 AM EDT

Link?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:41:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
Suicide = Chickenshit.

Sorry to hear about a loss of life but I have no room for people that choose suicide as a way out. Only thing it does is pawn thier troubles off on the ones left behind.

You eat a bullet of your own sending, I dont want to hear about it as you will get no sympathy from me.

You remind me of those idiots protesting at soldier's funerals. There are places to voice your opinion, and times to keep your trap shut. Spare us your self rightiousness.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:44:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:

In "Forgreatjustice's" honor:
Move zig!

For great justice!

Someone set up us the bomb!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:47:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 11:47:33 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Originally Posted By DukeSnookems:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

You remind me of those idiots protesting at soldier's funerals. There are places to voice your opinion, and times to keep your trap shut. Spare us your self rightiousness.

Who the hell do you think you are? I remind you of those that protest funerals huh, well kiss my ass!

Suicide is the cowards way and if your politicall correct ears cant take the truth then pound sand! There is enough of that shit around here as it is.

run along now before I hurt your feelings again
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:47:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 11:51:47 AM EDT by Chimpy]

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

Like rice krispies in milk!

I feel sorry for Amanda, my family is riddled with suicide, I know. A permanent solution for a temporary problem in most cases, but who are we to judge what is petty and what isn't?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:50:16 AM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

+1 if you agree or not about what he did, it was his right and his choice that he end his pain, and I didn't see him asking for your sympathy and if you don't want to hear about it, don't click on the fucking link
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:52:25 AM EDT
Cowards take their own lives. Too bad, so sad.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:53:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

OK ok ok! I'll do it! But only to maintain the status quo.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:54:23 AM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Who the hell do you think you are? I remind you of those that protest funerals huh, well kiss my ass!

Suicide is the cowards way in your opinion and if your politicall correct ears cant take the truth then pound sand!that has nothing to do with the truth as it does with your opinion on how everyone should live There is enough of that shit around here as it is.what people with their holier than thou attitude like yours?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:54:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MuRDoC:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

+1 if you agree or not about what he did, it was his right and his choice that he end his pain, and I didn't see him asking for your sympathy and if you don't want to hear about it, don't click on the fucking link

oh gee the title did say he ended his own life didnt it..... Oh wait guess it didnt.

What is the trouble with people these days? The guy killed himself and as much as it is his choice to do so its my to say what I think about it it HERE, on this PUBLIC forum. SO get off your high horses and STFU!

Guy killed himself. INHO there is NO reason in the world that justifys that. Dont like my opinion, dont read my posts!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:55 AM EDT
I sent an email to Amanda that I was sorry for her loss and the AR-15 community will keep her in our prayers.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:57:36 AM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Suicide is the cowards way and if your politicall correct ears cant take the truth then pound sand! There is enough of that shit around here as it is.

The fact is you don't know him, you don't what kind of shit he was going through, all you can do is call him a coward on a thread dedicated to his memory to extol your great moral superiority. If anyone's a coward, it's you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:58:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MuRDoC:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Suicide is the cowards way in your opinion and if your politicall correct ears cant take the truth then pound sand!that has nothing to do with the truth as it does with your opinion on how everyone should live There is enough of that shit around here as it is.what people with their holier than thou attitude like yours?

Wow, you are sharp.

It has everythign ot do with PC tanto! People cant take things for face value and you are a good example. <y opinion has offended your poor little ears to the point you feel you have to attack. Fine whatever. Point being, had I stayed PC and said " ohhh poor thing" you would have skipped right on by my post. So dont try and tell me that its not about being PC.

By enough if this shot around here I mean the PC police running to every thread crying about sand in their vaginas. Get over it already.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:00:28 PM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:01:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 12:03:01 PM EDT by Cape_hunter]

The fact is you don't know him, you don't what kind of shit he was going through, all you can do is call him a coward on a thread dedicated to his memory to extol your great moral superiority. If anyone's a coward, it's you.

AGAIN, IMHO there is NO, Zero, Nada reason to justify suicide. SO spare me the lecture on internet ediquate, I really dont care.

It is what it is.
Suicide = coward.

Sorry for the wifes loss as she will now be left behind to deal with it all. That is the ONLY tragedy here.

CH
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:03:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:03:24 PM EDT

AGAIN, IMHO there is NO, Zero, Nada reason to justify suicide. SO spare me the lecture on internet ediquate, I really dont care.

It is what it is.
Suicide = coward.

Sorry for the wifes loss as she will now be left behind to deal with it all. That is the ONLY tragedy here.

CH

No, the only tragedy is that it wasn't you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:04:15 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

My older brother removed his head w/ a 12 gauge when I was 8. I didn't see anyone wanting or asking for your sympathy, but you may consider acting a little more like a human when certain subjects come up. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:06:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:07:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Another_Dude:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

My older brother removed his head w/ a 12 gauge when I was 8. I didn't see anyone wanting or asking for your sympathy, but you may consider acting a little more like a human when certain subjects come up. Thanks.

what's that quote about keeping your mouth shut and letting people think you are a fool.....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:13:54 PM EDT

It is what it is.
Suicide = coward.

CH

No, the only tragedy is that it wasn't you.

How third grade of you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:15:02 PM EDT
I see that the sheeple here are not about to think for themselves, again.
Well, call me what you will, but my belief is what it is and I will not hold back just to protect your feelings.

Deal with it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:17:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 12:52:52 PM EDT by NYPatriot]

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Hey jackoff... how bout considering the feelings of HIS WIDOW, WHO JUST MAY READ THIS FUCKING THREAD!?!?!?

Take your "truth" and shove right back in your ignorant cock holster, cause this ain't the time or place for your smug sense of self-righteousness!!! The guy was obviously hurting so fucking bad that he saw no other way out.

Does that make suicide right?

NO... but have a little fucking compassion, and stop pissing on his memory & his widow's feelings!!!

What the hell is wrong with some people???
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:18:23 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Sorry but how is stating my opinion not being human? Huh?
Being human is cowarering in the corniner not speaking up because some "internet" asshats might yell at me? I dont think so.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:18:57 PM EDT

Two?

One is apparently an ND with alcohol involved, and he is recovering.

TRG

was that the final determination? i havnt been keeping up as well as i probably should. last i heard they werent sure if it was a REALLY drunken attempt or not

I know you probably take less time to actually think before posting, but YEAH, it *might* be a good idea to read the updates before making a post like yours.

TRG

touchy ?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:20:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 12:23:43 PM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Originally Posted By NYPatriot:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Hey jackoff... how bout considering the feelings of HIS WIDOW, WHO JUST MAY READ THIS FUCKING THREAD!?!?!?

Take your "truth" and shove right back in your ignorant cock holster, cause this ain't the time or place for your smug sense of self-righteousness!!! The guys was obviously hurting so fucking bad that he saw no other way out.

NO... but have a little fucking compassion, and stop pissing on his memory & his widow's feelings!!!

NYP, I have never once disagreed with one thing you have said, until now. <removed>
You come in here calling names like you run things? Please.

I am sorry for this widow. I am sorry that she is left behind.. That is exactly why I feel the way I do about eating bullets. I dont really care if you approve or not!

You know whats wrong with some people, they have no backbone left and only say what wont hurt sombody. You make me sick!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:23:14 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Being human is cowarering in the corniner not speaking up because some "internet" asshats might yell at me? I dont think so.

No one has said that you aren't entitled to your opinion, just that you're coming off as an asshole by posting it in this particular thread. We get it, you have a low opinion of those that choose suicide. I hope you never get to see it from a close perspective, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:26:12 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

Take your "truth" and shove right back in your ignorant cock holster, cause this ain't the time or place for your smug sense of self-righteousness!!! The guys was obviously hurting so fucking bad that he saw no other way out.

NYP, I have never once disagreed with one ting you have said, until now. KISS MY ASS YOU AROGANT COCK!
You come in here calling names like you run things? Please.

I am sorry for this widow. I am sorry that she is left behind.. That is exactly why I feel the way I do about eating bullets. I dont really care if you approve or not!

Yo uknow whats wrong with some psople, they have no backnoe left and only say what wont hurt sombody. You make me sick!

Yeah... the tone & content of your posts sure show it, don't they?

Do me a favor... in the future please disagree with me much more often. I'd hate to think that we have anything in common.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:27:17 PM EDT

Well, call me what you will, but my belief is what it is and I will not hold back just to protect your feelings.

Deal with it.

We get it, you are mr. cool straight shooter, so cool we can barely handle it because you speak so much self rightious crap truth. You're morally superior and full of shit honest in every way. So un-PC that Teddy Roosevelt would suck you off if he were alive today. We are all impressed with the way you called a dead man a coward. Rev. Fred Phelps has nothing on you for you are the 2nd coming himself. Preach on and save us from ourselves.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:27:38 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

No one has said that you aren't entitled to your opinion, just that you're coming off as an asshole by posting it in this particular thread. We get it, you have a low opinion of those that choose suicide. I hope you never get to see it from a close perspective, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Unfortunatly, many here would not like to here opinions that are not of their own. That is a problem I have with arfcom. AD, I have seen it and I have been involved in it and I have seen what it leaves behind. its not a good thing. I will agree I over did it but I will not pull punches just becuase its not PC to post here or there.

AD sorry for your loss.
CH
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:28:55 PM EDT

Yeah... the tone & content of your posts sure show it, don't they?

Do me a favor... in the future please disagree with me much more often. I'd hate to think that we have anything in common.

Whatever you want nyp.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:29:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 12:33:01 PM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Deal with it.

We get it, you are mr. cool straight shooter, so cool we can barely handle it because you speak so much self rightious crap truth. You're morally superior and full of shit honest in every way. So un-PC that Teddy Roosevelt would suck you off if he were alive today. We are all impressed with the way you called a dead man a coward. Rev. Fred Phelps has nothing on you for you are the 2nd coming himself. Preach on and save us from ourselves.

[yawn]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:33:23 PM EDT

Suicide = Chickenshit.

CH---with all due respect, you really don't know what you're talking about. People commit suicide for many reasons. Not all of them emotional. It isn't always a selfish expression. Sometimes, it's selfless.
I know it does not always seem that way, but things are not always what they seem. Without knowing the circumstances, I'd say judgement should be reserved. This man has already judged himself unworthy of life. He does not need others to judge him.
Peace.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2006 12:36:21 PM EDT by BillofRights]

Suicide = Chickenshit.

what's that quote about keeping your mouth shut and letting people think you are a fool.....

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

- S.Clemens
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:35:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PlaymoreMinds:

Suicide = Chickenshit.

CH---with all due respect, you really don't know what you're talking about. People commit suicide for many reasons. Not all of them emotional. It isn't always a selfish expression. Sometimes, it's selfless.
I know it does not always seem that way, but things are not always what they seem. Without knowing the circumstances, I'd say judgement should be reserved. This man has already judged himself unworthy of life. He does not need others to judge him.
Peace.

With that I respectfully leave this thread.
Point WELL taken.
CH
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top