Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 8:15:27 AM EDT
Tyson foods shuts down today knowing their workforce will be gone!! The rallies will be staged at all diffrent times of the day to capture the whole days news coverage. Street closings downtown are expected. WTF? if only I had a gun!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet the anti-war libs are just crying because they could not get evern 10% as many people to march against the Iraq war.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]
target rich environment.  INS should roll up the party busses
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
target rich environment.  INS should roll up the party busses

Yep....136 places the INS should be today.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#4]
They are 136 illegal aliens in this country?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
More like 13.6 million. Or maybe 136 million. Either way, there is a shit load.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Um, let's all remember that they are ILLEGAL ALIENS, not illegal "immigrants."

Don't you get sucked into the media machine too.

CMOS
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Just clogging the streets that ordinary americans refuse to clog.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like a good time to have a round up,  check their papers and have alot of busses lined up headed south !
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#10]
we should all get some bullhorns and go to their rallies and yell la migra!  then you would see just how fast the rally would shut down.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Bad timing what with taxes being do an so many Americans (and legal residents) taking it in the shorts to foot the bill for these fuckers.

ETA: Can someone call BCIS (INS) and ask them if they are going to round some of them up?  I am thinking one of you who is a citizen might have more clout than me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I seriously doubt that the ICE (Since there is no such thing as the INS anymore) cowards will arrest or even dare to check anyone for proper papers. Why? Do I seriously have to say why?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Tyson foods shuts down today knowing their workforce will be gone!! The rallies will be staged at all diffrent times of the day to capture the whole days news coverage. Street closings downtown are expected. WTF? if only I had a gun!

And what would you do if you had a gun?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Having ICE special agents round up protesters in order to sort the illegal immigrants from legal immigrants would cause some havoc that the local law enforcement officials won't be able to handle.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#15]
I say all the people on this board gets in front of a hypnotist and be hypnotized into thinking that everyone at these protests are zombies of the 28 days later kind. I bet they start running back across the border when they see thousands of people dressed in their tactical finest shooting at them with black rifles. The phrase to give the press would be "They did not know who they were fucking with!!".
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Having ICE special agents round up protesters in order to sort the illegal immigrants from legal immigrants would cause some havoc that the local law enforcement officials won't be able to handle.

Won't ever happen, you see it's against the "rules". That would be racial/ethnic profiling. Can't do that even if it does walk, talk, look & quack like a duck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top