Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 8:09:11 AM EDT

Check it out Chuck ?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:16:51 AM EDT
But is it him, or someone being him?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:17:20 AM EDT

WHAT !? No one likes Chuck all of a sudden ? It really is Mr. Norris I swear .
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:18:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TruePunisher:
But is it him, or someone being him?

Look at the pics he has , They are not easy to get pictures. I think it is really him.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:48:39 AM EDT

I would also like to add that I am a staunch Conservative Republican and a prominent supporter of George W. Bush. I also am a card-carrying member of the NRA.

Awesome if true.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:50:10 AM EDT
The one pic isnt even really him. If you look close then one of "him" as Walker is really some other dude.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:51:20 AM EDT
Now if we can just get him to sign up for ARFcom.....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:51:48 AM EDT
looks like it's either legit, or took a LOT of effort and research.

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) has a profile on facebook here. He's an alumni, so it's not far fetched, and the pics are not all publicity photos either, and actually most of them are not.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:07 AM EDT
I seriously doubt it is him. One pic isnt even him and th eothers are avaiable from books about him.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:01:14 PM EDT
Chuck Norris doesn't have a Myspace.com account. Myspace.com has a Chuck Norris account.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:04:06 PM EDT
Doubt it is him, i fit is he is lying about how tall he is, no way he is 5'10"...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:05:47 PM EDT
Sounds like it could be legit. If not someone has gone through a lot of effort for a joke/hoax.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear Fans
Current mood: impressed
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Good evening fans, and friends.

Since I decided to bring my presence to Myspace a few days ago, I have been overwhelmed with fan response. I would like to tell all of you thanks for the adds, and for being such loyal fans. I am up to 1008 friends as of tonight, and I am sure the number will grow. Please tell your friends about my profile, and steer away from the imposters--which brings me to the point of this bulletin.

Yes, people, this is the real Carlos R. Norris, A.K.A. Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger...

I have had about 100 people message me asking "verification questions" which is starting to grow out of control. I just want to re-assure you that I am who I say I am. I have no reason to lie to my fans, and would not want to mislead you, and the fan community that I have worked so hard to attain.

Please be safe, have a good day, and keep our deployed troops in your hearts. May God Bless each one of you, your friends, and your families.

Regards,

Carlos "Chuck" Norris

Blog entry
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:06:18 PM EDT
Thats gotta be him.

Some fag put up a myspace of me a while back that made me look gay.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:12:43 PM EDT
You think? I saw one that was supposedly Eddie Van Halen it was amazing had everything about him. It had the right incredible pictures we all thought it was him untill he came out and said he did not do it. It was gone shortly thereafter.
Top Top