Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 3:11:09 AM EDT

These people don't understand what the upside down flag REALLY represents....

Time to call out the......
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
That pictures enrages me.  

It would be worth the assault charge.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
It's too late.

90% of America doesn't care.

There's nothing to be done.

Oh, and today is a nationwide rally day, BTW.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

But then they'll hit you witha "Hate" crime and make you a Felon...Bye, Bye Guns-
Personally I could go for a shootin' war with them sumbiches
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Remember the Alamo!
Shoot first. Ask questions later.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But then they'll hit you witha "Hate" crime and make you a Felon...Bye, Bye Guns-

you and more people than the politicians probably realize
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's what happens when AMERICAN representatives start representing foreign nationals and illegal immigrants instead of the people they were put into office to represent; AMERICANS!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Word.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#8]
A lot of ammo and a shovel.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#9]
maybe we should start a run of "remember the alamo" bumper stickers or something else that's anti-illegal alien.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
maybe we should start a run of "remember the alamo" bumper stickers or something else that's anti-illegal alien.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Just face it guys..................IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's going to get any better...well...It's going to get alot worse
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#12]
the major networks carried the rally with illegals waving American flags and I heard some suggest that, "it must mean they are for us now"

"deceit" is the number one ingredient of the anti-American mentality.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#13]
It actually makes me more angry when I see them holding American flags. They have not earned the right to carry that flag.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda,
of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#16]
The Alamo references are actually pretty funny if you consider it.

American settlers were invited to Texas, a province of Mexico because Mexican citizens didn't want to live there. Sam Houston & the boys didn't like the Mexican laws so they declared their independence.

Now Mexican nationals don't want to obey US laws and want to take Texas back..
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If it were my site, I'd ban the surrender monkeys. As soon as the Mexican flag goes up, you hoist a white flag...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it were my site, I'd ban the surrender monkeys. As soon as the Mexican flag goes up, you hoist a white flag...

Can you get that as like a Trunk Monkey option!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

American settlers were invited to Texas, a province of Mexico because Mexican citizens didn't want to live there. Sam Houston & the boys didn't like the Mexican laws so they declared their independence.

Also the Mexican Texans supported independence, because they saw how lousy and corrupt and worthless the Mexican government was.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:30:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Utah and Colorado...if you look at the Aztlan map.

EDIT: Weeee!  My avatar is back!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

yet another example of someone who needs to reread history

For the most part life was great under Mexican law.  On multiple occasions, the U.S tried to encourage the Texas revolution, and the Mexican citizens in Texas put down those rebellions.  

Things were going downhill, but the kicker began in 1832.  General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, a Mexican politician and soldier, became Mexico's president.  Once in power, Santa Anna overthrew Mexico's constitutional government, abolished state governments, and made himself dictator. When Stephen Austin went to Mexico City to try to settle the Texans' grievances, Santa Anna imprisoned him in a Mexican jail for a year.

The turning point in Texas history is when the constitution of Mexico was abololished and a dictator took power.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda,
of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

How true this is.
And whats worse..... WE are paying for their breeding invasion.   Our taxes pay for their healthcare, schooling, food, housing...etc...etc...
We are doomed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#23]
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Fuck 'em.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top