BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So what can we do?

Call your Senators AND your House Reps again and again and again and keep on making noise in their ear!!!

DO NOT STOP!

CALL THEM TODAY!!!!

CAPITOL TOLL-FREE SWITCHBOARD: (888) 355-3588
Call Your Senators & Representatives TODAY - 24hr line.

*** Tell your Senators that the illegals are rushing the border now in anticipation of a "guest-worker" plan passing the Senate and that their "compromise" bill is LOADED with huge loopholes and is RIPE for widespread abuse!

*** DEMAND that they SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW and strengthen CURRENT immigration laws rather than make new ones that millions can and will just abuse even more!

*** Call them and demand they vote "NO" on ANY "guest-worker" plan for illegal aliens!

*** Demand they SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW and do NOT reward long-time lawbreakers!!!

*** Tell them that they're spitting in the face of every HONEST immigrant who played by the rules, paid their dues, passed their medical tests, obeyed the law and waited their turn for the PRIVILIGE to come here!!!

*** Tell them NOT to fall for the big lie that Americans won't work basic-skill jobs!

*** Americans DID all these jobs before there were 15 million illegal aliens working for sub-minimum wage!

*** Illegal immigrants AND the employers that hire them are keeping wages for these jobs too low and THAT is a crime against ALL low-income Americans and HONEST immigrants!

*** As an American citizen, DEMAND they defend our borders and punish law-breakers - both illegal immigrants AND those that hire them!

*** We are a nation that follows the rule of law, not the will of screaming law-breakers marching under another nation's flag!

US HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES: Locate And Contact YOUR Representative HERE.
HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER: Congressman John Boehner, R-OH
US SENATE: Locate And Contact YOUR Senators HERE.
SENATE MAJORITY LEADER: Sen. Bill Frist, R-TN

Wait until the SHTF or is there actually something we can do to stop this?
That'll far be too late. You'll have lost before it even begins.

Can we protest against them?

How do you protest against this:

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Powerful video. Needs to be seen on national TV. Most of our politicians have sold out to the illegal immigration money. I called Senators Brownbacks office Friday afternoon and talked to one of his aids. That boy didn't have a ass left to chew on. I could tell he had his butt chewed on all day. No fight left in him at all when I called. If we make it hot enough MAYBE these sellouts value their power in the Senate more than the money under the table. We will see.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

A picture is truly worth 1,000 words. Who do you think the politicians are listening to, us or the hundred thousand or so people in these pictures and the businesses who want to hire those people for next to nothing?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's from a five-minute ad that the 2004 Bush campaign distributed to Hispanic supporters.  :D  Jorge loves his Hispanic supporters!  Full Video at: http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/gwb_RNCHispanic.320.240.mov

Looks like I voted for the wrong guy.  

Anyone who isn't sure where he stands needs to watch this, then start learning spanish.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Unreal, I'll be calling nonstop tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I say we give it back to them.

But first we need to pull every thing of value out and fallow a scorched earth policy.  Burn and or trash every thing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

With a Minigun

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:19:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's from a five-minute ad that the 2004 Bush campaign distributed to Hispanic supporters.  :D  Jorge loves his Hispanic supporters!  Full Video at: http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/gwb_RNCHispanic.320.240.mov

Looks like I voted for the wrong guy.  

Anyone who isn't sure where he stands needs to watch this, then start learning spanish.

What a FUCK-ING SELLOUT our President is
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#9]
What will they do with it? They have not done a damned thing with their contry, if they kick us out it will just turn into the shithole they left.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Utah had the largest demonstration in the states history. After seeing the amount of fruit pickers (The Jobs Americans wont do) in the streets I am now convinced I need more mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:26:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i'd like to see a high-res, readable version of that "immigration impact" map.  i'm not sure what it's displaying exactly, but it seems that alaska has had a higher "immigration impact" that much of the continential US?  with the NORTH SLOPE of all places more heavily impacted than the rest of alaska?  do we have illegal immigrants working on the north slope oil fields?  i'd really like to see that map explained.

Link
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:38:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Mexico would not even exist if it wasn't for us whiteies guarding them.

Just imagine if there was no U.S.: Impiral Japan and Nazi Germany would have run over Mexico faster than Pairi.

Hey brown power....once you take over, good luck with the whole building & flying F-18's, nuclear subs,  modern infastructure, medical science, etc.

You cant possibly be this stupid. If there is a war between us and the illegals, there will be plenty of brown people fighting on our side to protect this great nation. If you think this is a white vs mexican war you need to pay attention more
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

members.cox.net/themacallan/040906Dallas500KMexiMarch.jpg

With a Minigun

+1
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#15]
[Apocalypse Now] "You smell that? Do you smell that? ... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like ... victory. Someday this war's gonna end." - Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore[/Apocalypse Now]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top