Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/8/2006 7:31:30 PM EDT
It's very possible to sleep with someone and not have sex
but due to people using it to mean that anytime you say that phrase to literally refer to sleep you have to spend 5 minutes explaining
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
"make love" - what my wife does while we fuck
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:34:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sharky30:
but due to people using it to mean that anytime you say that phrase to literally refer to sleep you have to spend 5 minutes explaining

And vice versa. I hate it when I bang a gal, in a stairwell and then I have to explain I never really slept with her.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:34:42 PM EDT
its all that PC bullshit popping up again.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:35:00 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:35:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

SO how often do you have to get your hand drunk?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:38:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hydguy:

SO how often do you have to get your hand drunk?

Since hes only been married a short time, if he was smart he would be getting all the poon he can.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:44:10 PM EDT
i don't know 'bout no euphemisms...all i know is that i like to get my fuck on!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:44:18 PM EDT

I will argue with this:

Are you fucking after you've made a nice steak meal after she's come home from a hard day, after you've massaged her back and feet to loosen her up, picked her up and brought her to a bed covered in rose petals and both took your time and enjoyed the moment? Or are you making love?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:45:18 PM EDT

Where do you find the time for that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:45:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 7:45:43 PM EDT by Chimpy]
AND while we are on the topic of saying things that aren't what they seem:

I DON'T TAKE A SHIT, I LEAVE A SHIT
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:46:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 7:46:35 PM EDT by Chimpy]

Originally Posted By MlTCHELL:

Where do you find the time for that?

I don't know, but I remember something about a car and taking it from behind?

In another thread of course...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:48:13 PM EDT
why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

do you get ON the plane, or do you get IN it?

ok, i gotta stop here.....rose petals on the bed? hmmm, yeah i could still FUCK under those circumstances.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:48:50 PM EDT

"Make love". Like love is something that can be made... Like "make steel" or "make cars"

The "American Love Co."

Oh anyway....
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:50:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2006 7:50:39 PM EDT by Chimpy]

Originally Posted By NotoriousSEG:
ok, i gotta stop here.....rose petals on the bed? hmmm, yeah i could still FUCK under those circumstances.

Just bringing my thoughts into it....
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:51:58 PM EDT
just don't fall for the media hype which would seem to indicate that sticking your dick in a pussy is "making love". being there for her when she needs someone to talk to is making love. taking care of her when she's sick is making love. making sure she has everything she needs in life is making love. getting naked and bumping uglies is good old fashioned FUCKING. doesn't mean you don't love her too, just don't equate one with the other.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:54:24 PM EDT

just don't fall for the media hype which would seem to indicate that sticking your dick in a pussy is "making love". being there for her when she needs someone to talk to is making love. taking care of her when she's sick is making love. making sure she has everything she needs in life is making love. getting naked and bumping uglies is good old fashioned FUCKING. doesn't mean you don't love her too, just don't equate one with the other.

I can see this will turn into a "have you ever given a guy a foot massage?" argument real easily.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:55:42 PM EDT
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:59:20 PM EDT

For a new guy, you make damn good sense.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:00:47 PM EDT
we aims to please.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:01:43 PM EDT

"make love" - what my wife does with others while we fuck I'm making 87 posts a day on AR15.com

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:01:44 PM EDT
of course don't tell my wife i said that---she beats me. (call the police)
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:02:20 PM EDT

Yeah, like me and my wife!!! We never have sex.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:02:38 PM EDT
thedoctors308,

i just launched a bogey on that one. snot everywhere. thanks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:03:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

"make love" - what my wife does with others while we fuck I'm making 87 posts a day on AR15.com

Fixed it.

she's sitting right behind me working on homework. part of the reason i post 87 times a day is because she's a double major in marine science and biology, with a minor in chemistry. she doesnt have much abundant free time
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:03:41 PM EDT

Fixed it.

Best joke all night. God I love GD!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:06:21 PM EDT

Fixed it.

she's sitting right behind me working on homework. part of the reason i post 87 times a day is because she's a double major in marine science and biology, with a minor in chemistry. she doesnt have much abundant free time

Oh, come on!
Have a sense of humor.
Your post count will get you much ribbing guy!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:09:32 PM EDT
what is abundant free time and how does one have "much of it"? what's your major? i'm guessing its not english.

(just crackin' on you bro-ham, don't get your tit in the wringer)
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:10:47 PM EDT

Fixed it.

Oh, come on!
Have a sense of humor.

i'm well aware. it's all good tho. i'm having much more fun tonight than i did last night. my friend Sam Adams and i got a little carried away and I had a rough night and morning because of it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:13:36 PM EDT

what is abundant free time and how does one have "much of it"? what's your major? i'm guessing its not english.

(just crackin' on you bro-ham, don't get your tit in the wringer)

i'm a criminology major. let's just say i have a LOT of football players in my classes. i look at this way. i came to school here because the air force offered me a SHITLOAD of money to do so. i put a lot of time, effort and dedication into ROTC stuff, and that's it. i'm here to get my degree to be an air force officer. i have no intention of ever pursuing my degree field.

football players come here to play for one of the best teams in the nation, and to go on to the NFL. they take the most bullshit major they can, and play football until they either graduate, run out of eligibility, or jump to the NFL early.

they major in football, i major in air force. same thing IMO
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:20:21 PM EDT

Fixed it.

Oh, come on!
Have a sense of humor.

i'm well aware. it's all good tho. i'm having much more fun tonight than i did last night. my friend Sam Adams and i got a little carried away and I had a rough night and morning because of it.

You and me both.
Natty Light is not my friend.
Top Top