Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 5:53:34 PM EDT
I have a new Benelli Super Black Eagle II that I loved til it started jamming.  I have disassembled it and lubed it but still it fails to completely eject.  Sometime it will barely get hung up and others you got to really struggle with it to get it to eject.  I have told all my friends how great they are and they are still saving to get one.  Now I need to get this under control or tell them they are a POS. Also, I shot a turkey today and it fell down and went to thrashing around and the gun jammed and the big finally go up and left with me standing there looking puzzled. Also, had a premo duck hunt last year and it jammed at the worst minute.  Also, went on a goose hunt and it jammed but I thought it was do to the mud or something. What to do?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Take barrel off. Clean then gas ports in the barrel. I think they have gas ports. They should be inside where the ring on the barrel goes over the mag tube.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Take barrel off. Clean then gas ports in the barrel. I think they have gas ports. They should be inside where the ring on the barrel goes over the mag tube.

Unless Benelli has redesigned their semi-action shotguns, the SBE II operates by inertia/recoil.  It should be the same system as the original SBE.  These shotguns don't have a gas system, which contributes to their trademark reliability.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top