Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 11:59:41 AM EDT
Mine is so Un PC that I am surprised he has never been in trouble at school. His redeeming quality for staying out of trouble about it is that he is VERY good at turning the tables on his teachers in a respectful manner that they cannot dispute without looking a fool. Impressive to say the least. Even the ones that cannot STAND his views on certain subjects always have  good things to say about him and his debating skills while in class.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have kids.  If I did, i would hope they would be UnPC
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
<--member of the voluntary human extinction project.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I taught mine to count using cartidges and magazines. My five year old can tell the difference between rifles, shotguns, revolvers and autos and uses proper terminology for parts of the weapons. My oldest can strip the AR-10 down to the bolt. Oh, and Clinton was a bad president. And I don't think praying out loud before each meal would go over too well either. Did I miss anything? Its not too late to teach them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I noticed that when I saw the Glock Fu Avitar slogan.
I just couldn't resist, I really truly tried.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No offense, I understand the job is tough but if we don't even replace ourselves on this planet who is going to take it over? The Turd world?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No offense, I understand the job is tough but if we don't even replace ourselves on this planet who is going to take it over? The Turd world?

I'll be dead, I dont care.  I hate kids.  I've got four cousins that are carrying on the family name so no need there either.  that and I inherited a bunch of crappy genes from my moms side of the family that probably dont need to be passed on anyhow
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#7]
A pro-gun senator in the making???
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I have three adult children who are normal Texans.  They learned to ride hard, shoot straight and tell the truth.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A pro-gun senator in the making???

I hope to heck he would be in the future.

He'll be at The State capitol for a week this summer on a free ride info tour. Will sit in on legislative stuff and all the rest. Get to do some hobknobbing with the reps. Maybe he'll give D Stabacow the third degree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top