Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 10:10:21 AM EDT
Anyone have experience to drop a few pounds without having to give up the brownies or spend half the day in the toilet?  Do ANY of these work without horrible side effects?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
no.

eat less, exercise more.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah its called running
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Anything with Ephedra (sp?) has worked at suppressing my appetite. It will make you a bit  jittery at first, but once you get used to it, it's OK. It is a bit of a controversial drug, but it worked for me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Meth seems to work pretty good for weight loss while sparing lean muscle and breast tissue for the ladies.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Tag.

I'm going to be disappointed, aren't I?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Meth seems to work pretty good for weight loss while sparing lean muscle and breast tissue for the ladies.

side effect being loss of brain tissue, but since you have to ask a bunch of fat internet commandouches about weight loss, you werent using that anyway!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm in agreement with the eat less, excercise more routine.  I do that now, and am maybe 15 pounds over what I'd rather be at.

I would just like to have my cake and eat it, so to speak....

ETA:  OH MY GOSH!!!  I WENT OVER 700 AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE (posts that is).
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I started taking Relacore, less for the weight loss aspect more for the the feel-good aspect. People had told me how good it is, and I was going through a real (horribly) low patch, so thought WTH? I started taking it expecting it not to work and was amazed. I think though, to see any results wrt weight loss, it takes a few months and I've been taking it on and off when I get a bit low.

My husband used to take a fat burner when he was bodybuilding he said it worked...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I started taking Relacore, less for the weight loss aspect more for the the feel-good aspect. People had told me how good it is, and I was going through a real (horribly) low patch, so thought WTH? I started taking it expecting it not to work and was amazed. I think though, to see any results wrt weight loss, it takes a few months and I've been taking it on and off when I get a bit low.

My husband used to take a fat burner when he was bodybuilding he said it worked...

Any particular fat burner?  Did the fat burner have side effects?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not sure which one...I'll ask him when he gets home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top