Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yeah.... I really pussied out. I guess I should have beat the shit out of the old man and the ladies right there, huh? Maybe, I should have pulled out my "rosco" and gave 'em all a lesson of "what for" right on the spot? Maybe if I escelated the situation, I would be one sitting in jail faced with losing my gun rights. Yup, that would have really been the way to go!

Look, I live in this town, I make my living in this town, and I shop in this town, (and happen to have a friend that works at that particular Walmart), so I'm not going to be an asshole unless the situation REALLY calls for it. I have enough decency to respect the door nazis that are old and retired, working a thankless job - especially when they are treated like shit from desk-top commandos that wouldn't help an old woman cross the street unless their life depended on it.

Sure, it was bullshit to be questioned after the other customer was the likely reason for the anti-theft alarm, but in hindsight, it was really no big deal.

Well, OK, but then what did you come on here and fucking whine about it for?  To raise your post count?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The best line of all time:

Wally World illegal mexican employee:  Sir, may I see your eceipt?
ARFCOMer:  Yo no hablo English
Wally World illegal mexican employee:  Asked the question in Spanish
Arfcomer:  I don't speak that fucking language either. & walks out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well, OK, but then what did you come on here and fucking whine about it for?  To raise your post count?

This is a favorite topic around here.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a favorite topic around here.

Yes....the lack of a drawn down is disturbing.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
richardh247

Amazing, someone from Arizona w/ 2800 posts and the right to open carry is this dense.

Are you really as sillyas you seem to be?  Do you have problems reading and comprehending the english language?

I didn't say anything about welfare, the theory of welfare and unemployment or anything of that sort.  Thank god I didn't as it would probably be well beyond your ability to comprehend.  

Ghetto Fucks need to work.  I do not need to abdicate my responsibilities as an adult American Citizen and submit to unreasonable search and detention just so they can have a minimum wage paycheck.  I also don't see what my refusing to participate in unreasonable searches and detentions has to do with the "Ghettoe Fucks" having and keeping a job.

I presume that you really are as dense as you appear.

Also, they do not have the right to unreasonably detain and search you without probable cause- look the law up.  I would suggest researching Shop keeper's privilege..

And NO!  I can't type worth a crap.

Edited to tone it down as I do not know Richard and I am astounded at his lack of rading comprehension.

I'm not dense, I just think that "unreasonable searches and detentions" is a bit of a tinfoil stretch to apply to a Wal-Mart bag checker, as is "to unreasonably detain and search you without probable cause."  I mean, c'mon!  You're acting like this is the police demanding they search the contents of your safe because you reloaded 3 rounds of ammo for a .25.  

It's frigging Wal-Mart, people:  a private business entity that does have the legal right to demand you show proof of purchase.  I suggest YOU read the laws and re-take Business Law 1.01 <<<<  period intentionally included.  Doing business with a private entity requires you agree to a contract to abide by their stipulations for purchase.

Under your fallacy, they would have no right to require ID for a credit card transaction, refuse service after hours, or prevent returns without a receipt.  And I am the dense one?  Please!  You obviously have no business experience or your opinions on the matter outweigh your common sense.  

Think about it for a minute.  

I don't want to argue, just to interject some common sense.  If their policies are so "illegal" why are they allowed to proceed?  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe the whole "bag checking" thing began when stores started selling merchandise at registers throughout the store. I can go to WalMart, Sears, J.C.Pennies, whatever, and buy things at a checkout, and then walk through the store for some additional shopping. Now , I imagine, that some not-so-honest folks took this as an invitation to put more items in their bags, with the thought that people will not think they stole it, because they have a "store bag". When the stores' Loss Prevention Dep't started to see something was amiss, they started watching the surveillance tapes and soon caught on, HENCE, the need to "check bags"

Now what gets me is when you have MANY bags of stuff, and they want to see the receipt....I have NEVER had any "door Nazi" actually go through my bags, and compare EVERY item to what I actually paid for, it would take entirely too long. Besides, could you imagine this scene around Christmas or Easter, or any other heavily shopped day/holiday of the year?.....We sometimes go to the store and spend $300 on many, many items.......They could never tell if I had something stolen in the bag anyways...........
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I don't want to argue, just to interject some common sense.  If their policies are so "illegal" why are they allowed to proceed?  

They are only legal with voluntary compliance.  You have to agree to the search.

If you tell them to piss off, they can't search you.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Now that I'd pay to see!  The look on the checker's face would be priceless!  

I actually did that once with a guy who wanted a job.  

He comes up to the job site and asks for a job.  I ask him can he speak spanish.  "Si, senior, habla en espanol."

I said, "Thanks" and went back to work ignoring him.  The look on his face was like, "Um, WTF?"  

I don't hire walk-on's.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I am adding a phrase to my wall mart exit lingo.....

"Fuck You I am leaving."
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I've had the same stance on this issue since they started doing it in my area. Fuck them!!! Once money exchanges hands the merchandise in my bags is just that MINE.... They cant search MY wallet! They cant search MY GIRLFRIENDS purse ! They cant search MY pockets in my jacket ! Why do so many of you think its ok to search MY bags!!! the items are paid for, im sure they watched every move on camera of the cashier scanning the product. i do not stop and will not stop for them ever.  Every time one of them askes to see my bag I feel like ripping  my scrotum outa me jeans and telling them to inspect it.

why do I shop there, because their cheap, BUT that doesnt give them the right to search my belongings without PC.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Ah, the love hate relationship between ARF and WM.

You guys crack me up.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I had $14 worth of faucet repair stems set off the door alarm at the BORG the other day.

I was more shocked that anyone would bother to put a magnetic strip on these things than I was about the door guard stopping me to check my receipt.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are only legal with voluntary compliance.  You have to agree to the search.

I did not know that.  Citation?  

I know with the police they can ask and by saying no, they have to have PC.  But Wal-Mart?  Learn something new every day!

So the idea, then, is that once the items are PAID for, they have no right to view the items and compare them to the receipt, right?  I guess that makes sense, as the possession has to occur somewhere - and when the money changes hands is usually it.  Just didn't think about it that way.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
the words nazi and facists are way too over used these days

+1
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:45:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit some of you guys need a little excitement. If you feel tough going toe to toe with some old grandma or grandpa trying to earn a living, more power to ya.

Look, if the person is an asshole, you have the right to turn and burn. If your trying to show how tough you are to some polite, old grandma who's just doing her job, your a clown

Keep on fighting the good fight against those evil, rights infringing senior citizens!  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I think the Nazi NAZIs are getting out of hand here.........

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You rock, dude.

But what if they speak in ebonics?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Holy shit some of you guys need a little excitement. If you feel tough going toe to toe with some old grandma or grandpa trying to earn a living, more power to ya.

Look, if the person is an asshole, you have the right to turn and burn. If your trying to show how tough you are to some polite, old grandma who's just doing her job, your a clown

Keep on fighting the good fight against those evil, rights infringing senior citizens!  

No need for that. Just say no or ignore them and keep on walking. If SHTF, it's because THEY pressed the issue.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#20]
door nazis are just people on a major power trip.  THEY control whether you can leave the store or not
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Next time USE THE FORCE !

"You don't need to see his identification"

"Move along,..."

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Friday night, approx. 8:40 p.m. on my way back from some errands, I decide to hit walmart to stock up on some ammo for the range. I picked up 8/100 round boxs (WWB) in .45 & 9mm. The guy behind the counter didn't make one weird face at me - just rang up the order and told me to have a good day.

I make my way to the front door, and just imagine what goes down... there are NO door nazis on guard! Not a single one! The customer exiting the door next to me apparently triggers the alarm and from nowhere, the door nazi stop both of us - me and the other customer. The door nazi wasn't sure who's packages set off the alarm so we were both detained. Since there was only one nazi, and two customers the door nazi paged for backup. Well, out comes two other nazis and a supervisor.

Now, there are three nazis and one supervisor checking our packages. The other customer was checked first, and apparently some item from the electronics department wasn't demagnatized. When the item was found, they were let go.

Now, it was my turn. One of the backup door nazis asked me to open the bag, and rather than giving in, I asked "WHY" and stated that they already found the item that triggered the anti-theft alarm. The supervisor asked me to open my bags. Rather than making a scene, I opened the bags and produced the receipt. Now, mind you, the time is approx. 9:05 p.m., and Walmart stops selling ammo at 9:00 p.m., and the supervisor comments that I have an aweful lot of "high powered bullets" and what would I need so many for so late on a Friday night. I comment that the purchase is my business, but I happen to shoot competitvely at the range on Saturdays. The supervisor made a comment about ammo sales after 9:00 p.m. not being allowed, and before he even started his next word, I pointed to the receipt and told him that I bought the ammo BEFORE 9:00 p.m. and this incident caused by another customer had ruined my night. The supervisor handed my receipt back and "let me go".

I've never had a Walmart problem before, but thanks to some other person's problem, I was forced to have a problem. What a crock of shit. Oh well, at least nobody's dog got shot!!

And yet you were a total pussy about it.  Forced?  

I guess you deserve some credit for having the "courage" to ask why, but given the slightest bit of intimidation, you caved.  Dude, either go with it and let them check the bags, OR stand up for what you believe (if you do indeed think it's bullshit), but what you did make you look like someone's bitch.  No offense.

Now, of course this specific incident is not enough to give you pause, but look at the bigger picture and ask yourself, honestly, if you were intimidated into abandoning what appears to be the thought of standing up to them.

I second!!!!!  

Yo pussification sickitates me.

I'm gonna third that, not as harshly though.
You should have stuck to your guns!

I had a pretty bad situation at Sam's once.

Some guy about 50 was working as the "door nazi" that day. It was pretty busy and after paying for our items, we were headed toward the door and I commented to my wife about how all the shmucks were lining up to let the idiot search their stuff. I swear they had to be 15 people deep. What a fucking insult!!!

She mumbles something under her breath like "uh oh, here we go" and started giggleing.

I approach the exit and "door nazi" puts on his "daddy voice" and tells me I have to let him search my bags/see my reciept...something like that. (You all know the drill)

I said no I don't, and continued on my way. He persisted: "Sir, I have to blah blah blah. I ignored him this time and kept going. Then...he about lost his F^&$ing mind and grabbed my cart. I stopped and stared at him like"I hope you've thought this through, beyond grabbing my cart". He repeats his job duty in a very stern and irritated voice.

At this point I'm getting pissed. I take one last shot at diplomacy and calmly put my hand on his shoulder. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I understand it's your job, but I don't have to stop, and you can't detain me". I then continued for the door. To this day that man has no idea how fortunate he is that he let go of my cart and continued frisking the other sheeple waiting in line for it.

I don't give a shit about who would have been in the wrong or the right. I would have been moraly right at that point in my mind, and that's all that mattered to me.

I only stop when my bag triggers the alarm.

In the future, don't even talk to them. Don't say one word, because you don't have to! (unless they grab your cart )
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Some of y'all really need to get a grip of reality.

"Sir, I need to see your receipt."

"Oh hell NO!  I have my RIGHTS damn you!  How dare you threaten me, you, you...  Nazi!"

"I'm just doing my job, sir."

"STFU, you worthless scum.  I know my rights!"

And then you come here and open a thread about welfare recipients who won't work.

Wow, good job, bro.  I, for one, stand in awe at your prowess in what must have been a bad situation that intimidated your rights as a consumer.

Some people need a life and to unwrap the tinfoil.  

*rolls eyes* Ya calling em nazi's and posting about how you got your feelings hurt isn't the most prideful thing to do, but most of the time I tell the bag checkers to get fucked and I walk on my merry way.

'sans of course its a lil' old granny or granpda. I cut them some slack, because i'm not that big of a jerkoff.

Exactly.  These guys don't realize that there really isn't all that much drama in telling them to pound sand, not to mention that they really have no recourse.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Look, whether or not you routinely stop and let them check your bag is beside the point I'm making.

I'm upset that the shiteating manager made the snide remarks about purchasing so much ammunition.  It is, at least, a personal insult and at worst an accusation of criminal behavior.  You cannot, and should not, ignore such things.

I let them scan my receipt regardless of whether the alarm goes off or not.  The day that an employee there even subtlely attacks me for being a shooter/soon-to-be armed robber is the day I stop and make a scene.  You should, too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Why is that such an infringement to some people?  You knew it was going to happen when you walked INTO the store, but you bitch about it when you LEAVE the store?  

Nope.  Has happened maybe 2 times with me.  It only goes off when their half-ass "loss prevention" techniques fail.  A judge in CO ruled that it does not constitute PC, because the error rate is so high.

And yes, they DO have the right.  You are on private property and abide by the rules of the establishment, which is to prevent loss in the form of theft that you'd cry about when prices went up because of shopliting so is there no end to your rant?  

No, they don't.  They have no legal right to detain me, nor to force me to show my receipt.  A private place like a home is a lot different than a privately-owned place open to the public.  And I still couldn't legally do it to people leaving my home.

Can the eccentrics, people...  

Dramatics?  Or is this a new expression I've not yet heard?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yeah.... I really pussied out. I guess I should have beat the shit out of the old man and the ladies right there, huh? Maybe, I should have pulled out my "rosco" and gave 'em all a lesson of "what for" right on the spot? Maybe if I escelated the situation, I would be one sitting in jail faced with losing my gun rights. Yup, that would have really been the way to go!

Look, I live in this town, I make my living in this town, and I shop in this town, (and happen to have a friend that works at that particular Walmart), so I'm not going to be an asshole unless the situation REALLY calls for it. I have enough decency to respect the door nazis that are old and retired, working a thankless job - especially when they are treated like shit from desk-top commandos that wouldn't help an old woman cross the street unless their life depended on it.

Sure, it was bullshit to be questioned after the other customer was the likely reason for the anti-theft alarm, but in hindsight, it was really no big deal.

YOU are the one that included the word "SHOWDOWN" in your thread title, and implied hardassery in asking why.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:28:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Look, whether or not you routinely stop and let them check your bag is beside the point I'm making.

I'm upset that the shiteating manager made the snide remarks about purchasing so much ammunition.  It is, at least, a personal insult and at worst an accusation of criminal behavior.  You cannot, and should not, ignore such things.

I let them scan my receipt regardless of whether the alarm goes off or not.  The day that an employee there even subtlely attacks me for being a shooter/soon-to-be armed robber is the day I stop and make a scene.  You should, too.

That was the best post made in this thread yet.  Good catch.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did not know that.  Citation?  

I know with the police they can ask and by saying no, they have to have PC.  But Wal-Mart?  Learn something new every day!

So the idea, then, is that once the items are PAID for, they have no right to view the items and compare them to the receipt, right?  I guess that makes sense, as the possession has to occur somewhere - and when the money changes hands is usually it.  Just didn't think about it that way.  

www.crimedoctor.com/loss_prevention_3.htm

Are Door Bag Searches Legal?

Yes, as long as the inspection is voluntary. No, if the bag check is involuntary or coerced. This is a rather fine legal distinction that is subject to misunderstanding and abuse. Basically, nothing in the law gives the merchant the right to detain a customer for the purpose of searching a shopping bag unless there is a reasonable suspicion of retail theft. See my web page on Shoplifting: Detention & Arrest for more details

A customer can refuse to have their bag checked and simply walk out the door past the bag checker. Hopefully the bag checker has been trained to know that they cannot force anyone to submit to a bag search without cause. This is important because the expectation of the bag checker is that all bag contents have been purchased. The worst thing that could happen is that an aggressive bag checker would forcibly detain or threaten a customer who refused to comply with the voluntary search

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Sucks that they don't sell ammo at wamart here in  nazi jersey. Sound like you guys get some good deals from them.

Excuse me but we are a communist utopia.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOU are the one that included the word "SHOWDOWN" in your thread title, and implied hardassery in asking why.

Oh FFS, we all know you would have held the guy down and put your erection on his cheek.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
does not look like you had a problem
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

something is not quite right here
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Your apparent failure to draw down in this situation toubles me.

interesting word
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was the best post made in this thread yet.  Good catch.

well, thanks.  good to have the approval of an official curmudgeon!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#35]
No one even comes to check your bags here when the alarm goes off. I have set it off a few times and i always keep walking.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Here are my thoughts on the situation:

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Oh FFS, we all know you would have held the guy down and put your erection on his cheek.

Would I be ridiculed less for that comment if I had not mentioned "erection", but rather implied a limp dick?  Some days I think so.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Was this the Wal-mart at University and Lockwood ridge? Thats the only one I have ever been "detained" at, they are the worst, not like other Wal-marts, there is something up with that store and ammo sales.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"Oh hell NO!  I have my RIGHTS damn you!  How dare you threaten me, you, you...  Nazi!"

And then you come here and open a thread about welfare recipients who won't work.

Wow, good job, bro.  I, for one, stand in awe at your prowess in what must have been a bad situation that intimidated your rights as a consumer.

Absolutely god-damned right.

Some of you pussy fucknuts need to find some other way to get your jollies than hassling some retiree making 6 bucks an hour so he can ends meet.  Do you guys really get off on fucking with the damn door man?  What's next?  Gleefully posting how you gave the retarded kid who straightens the carts some soap flavored joke candy?  Let me guess...your thread title would be "WALMART AMMO BUY/CART RETARD OWNED!!"   As if things in this world weren't bad enough.

Next time you're in Wal Mart buying your 100 round ammo packs, pick up some douche to get the sand out of your pussy, and some tampons to keep any more from getting in.

And find another hobby besides giving someone making minimum wage a hard time, asshole.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Was this the Wal-mart at University and Lockwood ridge? Thats the only one I have ever been "detained" at, they are the worst, not like other Wal-marts, there is something up with that store and ammo sales.

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Ya those retired folks that are just looking to support thier meager social security benefits need to be intimidated by a chairborne ranger every now and then.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm not dense, I just think that "unreasonable searches and detentions" is a bit of a tinfoil stretch to apply to a Wal-Mart bag checker, as is "to unreasonably detain and search you without probable cause."  I mean, c'mon!  You're acting like this is the police demanding they search the contents of your safe because you reloaded 3 rounds of ammo for a .25.  

Sorry, but it is not a stretch at all..  

It's frigging Wal-Mart, people:  a private business entity that does have the legal right to demand you show proof of purchase.  I suggest YOU read the laws and re-take Business Law 1.01 <<<<  period intentionally included.  Doing business with a private entity requires you agree to a contract to abide by their stipulations for purchase.

Dude, what law school did you go to?  What bar did you pass?  I can assure you that plaintiff's attorneys have made Lots-O-Money off Wally World and other "Private busineesses" taking the same advice that you are giving.  

Under your fallacy

Refer to my question about where you studied law and passed the bar before commenting on legal matters.

, they would have no right to require ID for a credit card transaction, refuse service after hours, or prevent returns without a receipt.  And I am the dense one?  Please!  You obviously have no business experience or your opinions on the matter outweigh your common sense.  

Like I said, refer to my above comments about you being dense and also look at my comment regarding shopkeeper's privlege".  I find it funny, that someone who is as well versed in this area of the law as you seem to think you are didn't mention that almost universal legal concept.

I have, while in Criminal law, busuiness law and torts & while studying for the bar exam and while defending shoplifters in the criminal courts of Harris County. two of the classes were during my first year of law school.  How much time have you put into "THINKING" about the issue?  How much time have you spent RESEARCHING THE LAW and CASE LAW?

The aren't.  Most people simply consent b/c they are ignorant like you are about the law (or just plain lazy, or just don't really care).  Wally World has been sued for wrongful detainment and false arrest and they have lost big  They have also won.  

People generally don't want to fuck with it unless thay are tackled and manhandled in the parking lot.  Its the path of least resistance.  stop, let them search you and hope they don't detain you for more than a few minutes.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Small people with small minds with a lot of authority= dumb ass people like the walmart goons. I have not stepped foot in a Walmart in FIVE years and I feel fine...try it sometime...

Bravo, +1, and good show.  

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#46]
The best answer so far?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely god-damned right.

Some of you pussy fucknuts need to find some other way to get your jollies than hassling some retiree making 6 bucks an hour so he can ends meet.  Do you guys really get off on fucking with the damn door man?  What's next?  Gleefully posting how you gave the retarded kid who straightens the carts some soap flavored joke candy?  Let me guess...your thread title would be "WALMART AMMO BUY/CART RETARD OWNED!!"   As if things in this world weren't bad enough.

Next time you're in Wal Mart buying your 100 round ammo packs, pick up some douche to get the sand out of your pussy, and some tampons to keep any more from getting in.

And find another hobby besides giving someone making minimum wage a hard time, asshole.

Since I posted about one of my incidents, I'll assume you're talking to me.

I'm not looking to give anyone a hard time regardless of what they make. I also don't think it's appropriate for someone to give ME a hard time....regardless of what they make, and lets face it, that's what is happening in everyone of these situations. THEY are giving US the hard time! Is it the end of the world? FUCK NO! Is it a big deal? FUCK NO! So take your whiny little pussy party somewhere else. Talk about a keyboard Commando
I could care less what you or anyone else hassleing me makes doing their job. There's a lot of shit a lot of people have to take and put up with on a daily basis. Some of us are all out of shittaking. Any and all surplus shit will be promptly returned!

...kinda like your post
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
"Why do you need so much ammo?"

Correct answer:

"Why do you need to ask me a stupid quesion that is going to force me to call corporate and file a complaint on you ass for needless harassment?  Do you STILL want me to answer your question now?"

Correct answer:  So much ammo and so little time.   Start laughing like your favorite villian.
(Arfcom thinking=Underwater bumpfiring)
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#49]
*removed*

NSFW possibly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Just move and keep on moving. If they want to unlawfully detain you they may but it's going to cost them a butt-ton of money unless Flordia law gives shopkeepers the powers of arrest and detainment.

Can't buy ammo after 9:00 PM? Some kind of blue law?

I was actually having this conversation with a deptuy a few weeks ago. Turns out, Florida DOES have a law about it.

The little door thingie went *ding*. Walmart now has probably cause to search, according to state statute. NOT allowing them to search is called "Resisting a retail merchant" and can get you a night in jail and a personal meeting with a judge.

I have seen it in many persons sriminal histories here in Florida, and wondered what exactly it meant, but it seems that there are a lot of people in Florida who don't like to stop for the door checker, and many of them wind up in the grey bars hotel.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top