Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:08:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
My father in law did a tour on Siachen Glacier.  Whose territory is whose is up for debate.  When India and Pakistan partitioned themselves in 1947 India was supposed to get Kashmir.  Pakistan didn't like that and immediately invaded India.  The "Line of Control" in Kashmir reflects the cease fire line at the end of that first war which leaves .  India is on one end of the Siachen, Pakistan is on the other end.  I would argue that Pakistan has no business at all holding territory that is traditionally Buddhist, as all of eastern Kashmir is Buddhist.  But Pakistan had crossed that cease fire line many times and attempted to grab additional mountains and passes.  Most recent was a war in about 2000 in the Kargil district in Kashmir.  Up to 5,000 KIA between the two sides.  

GunLvr
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My father in law did a tour on Siachen Glacier.  Whose territory is whose is up for debate.  When India and Pakistan partitioned themselves in 1947 India was supposed to get Kashmir.  Pakistan didn't like that and immediately invaded India.  The "Line of Control" in Kashmir reflects the cease fire line at the end of that first war which leaves .  India is on one end of the Siachen, Pakistan is on the other end.  I would argue that Pakistan has no business at all holding territory that is traditionally Buddhist, as all of eastern Kashmir is Buddhist.  But Pakistan had crossed that cease fire line many times and attempted to grab additional mountains and passes.  Most recent was a war in about 2000 in the Kargil district in Kashmir.  Up to 5,000 KIA between the two sides.  

GunLvr

You are correct as you know.  The linked article is pure BS.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not proof, anyone who systematically denies the public the ability to breathe by not stifling their body odor is by default... EVIL.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
My bro once had a Sikh come into his insurance office to discuss a claim. The fucker smelled so bad, my bro told the guy he was making everyone sick and to leave and meet him out in the parking lot to finish up the paperwork. The fucker probably never washed his hair in his life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top