Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:00:44 PM EDT
I am in no way a PETA group type person, but for some reason this video burns me. If they find out who these guys are they should be dishonorably discharged. Much like Abu Ghraib these idiots decide to record this. I don't know why I'm not surprised.

idiots
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:05:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:07:27 PM EDT
This is why you have officers and non-coms.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:09:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SKSseven:
I am in no way a PETA group type person, but for some reason this video burns me. If they find out who these guys are they should be dishonorably discharged. Much like Abu Ghraib these idiots decide to record this. I don't know why I'm not surprised.

idiots

Description: So these guys cant tell you who caught this cat cant tell ya where. After numerous times attacking the trash and people where they work decide to teach it a lesson. Please remember the cat is vey dangerous and is rabid and diseased.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:11:09 PM EDT
I am no animal lover, but why the hell would you want to electocute a cat?!

Something is wrong with those guys.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:14:47 PM EDT
There have been numerous studies that show a very close correlation between people that torture animals and serial killers/mass murderers.

I can't open the link here at work, but safe to say they have problems doing crap like that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:17:51 PM EDT
That kind of shit makes me SICK! Those retards need to be punished for what they did to that cat, I don't care if it was"rabid and diseased" or not! I understand putting the animal down if necessary, but shocking it for amusement is bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:18:10 PM EDT
shoulda just shot the cat....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:18:47 PM EDT
If the cat was diseased they should have put it down, not torture it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:22:52 PM EDT
I am sure that is in violation of the UCMJ (military law) I would have been well within my authority to BUTTSTROKE(and not in the good way) Those fuckers and hog tie them to thier CO's desk. JESUS!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:26:45 PM EDT
whats worse is that there is another video around with a solder shooting a dog in the head, 4 times I think? because thats what they did with free time. I dont even want to look for the vid, its sick.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:30:30 PM EDT
Sad... A disgrace. I am ashamed to say that they are one of us..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:39:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By binary0101:
whats worse is that there is another video around with a solder shooting a dog in the head, 4 times I think? because thats what they did with free time. I dont even want to look for the vid, its sick.

Ask tangochaser(?) about that - he spent a lot of time killing mutts in Iraq.
In the middle east, dogs are pests, the same as yotes are here.
The dogs form packs, and are a threat to people.
Nothing wrong with putting animals down - there is something wrong with torturing them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:39:53 PM EDT
WTF
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:57:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

Ask tangochaser(?) about that - he spent a lot of time killing mutts in Iraq.
In the middle east, dogs are pests, the same as yotes are here.
The dogs form packs, and are a threat to people.
Nothing wrong with putting animals down - there is something wrong with torturing them.

I ran into several packs of wild dogs while overseas in Romania, even had one snarl at me. No one in Tirgu Jiu or Bucharest was capping them for fun. I agree with putting down a dangerous animal, but killing random animals just because they are there is plain stupid. I love to hunt, but I don't kill something unless I plan on eating it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:08:23 PM EDT
Had I been there those fucks would have been buttstroked, demoted and burning shitters every day till they went home.......Assholes!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:12:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:14:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 6:23:40 PM EDT by ChrisLe]

Originally Posted By binary0101:

I know the video and sad as it is killing dogs over there is a necessary evil. Iraqis do not keep dogs as pets as they find them to be 'dirty' animals (talk about the pot calling the kettle black). As such the dogs you see there run wild, are feral and breed disease. They also travel in packs and are very aggressive! They infiltrate the camps looking for food and bring with them disease. Many a serviceman has also been bitten as they get quite brazen when they travel in packs...The only way to alleviate the problem is to put them down on sight.

That said, what I find disturbing in that video was the fact that they enjoyed doing it..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:20:07 PM EDT
I hate cats and would be content if they disappeared from the earth. That being said, I would never do something like those assholes did. They are a disgrace.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:24:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:34:05 PM EDT
i dunno guys, at the end when the cat seized up i busted out laughing. i guess there's just a mean cruel streak in all of us and the closer to the sharp edge you are, or have been,...i dunno, it's mean but i'm not surprised. it's like guys who used to wing c-rats at kids in vietnam as they drove by or guys who wanna kill iraqi kids for stoning their trucks, social mores go by the wayside in conflict (probably when they're the most needed).
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:46:43 PM EDT
It said it is rabid and diseased. Shoot it and be done.
Their ass's need to be put in that cage and shocked like that cat was. I cant and will never condone the act of animal cruelty.
PETA can kiss my ass but this video is beyond that.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:04:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
i dunno guys, at the end when the cat seized up i busted out laughing. i guess there's just a mean cruel streak in all of us and the closer to the sharp edge you are, or have been,...i dunno, it's mean but i'm not surprised. it's like guys who used to wing c-rats at kids in vietnam as they drove by or guys who wanna kill iraqi kids for stoning their trucks, social mores go by the wayside in conflict (probably when they're the most needed).

Bullshit! If it does happen it is directly attributable to a failure on the part of the NCOs, SNCOs and the Officers....I finished two tours in Iraq. Fought in Naziriyia, Diwanyia, Al Kut, and a few other lovely cities in 2003, and spent nine months in Fallujah in 2004 and saw nothing like what you described above...And I attribute that to the strong senior enlisted leadership that abounds within the USMC....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:25:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ChrisLe:

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:

Bullshit! If it does happen it is directly attributable to a failure on the part of the NCOs, SNCOs and the Officers....I finished two tours in Iraq. Fought in Naziriyia, Diwanyia, Al Kut, and a few other lovely cities in 2003, and spent nine months in Fallujah in 2004 and saw nothing like what you described above...And I attribute that to the strong senior enlisted leadership that abounds within the USMC....

you know what, that's absolutely true. and those guys knew what they did was wrong cuz they took off like scalded cats right afterwards...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:11:33 PM EDT
i wrote what was probably a 7 or 8 hundred word response to this about a year ago, but i cant find it,

while i do not in any way condone the maltreatment of animals, if you have not been to iraq, do not question the shooting of dogs.

they are not dogs as you know them in the united states

they will kill you, they will attack you, they are diseased, they are not house pets or strays.

in iraq the majority of dogs are predators, who have no problems attacking people.

i shot dogs, i would shoot them again. when your buddy is stuck in the porta shitter under the guard tower because 4 or 5 wild dogs want to make a meal of him you may understand.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:16:45 PM EDT
I've shot stray dogs before. Generally they were all about half-starved, mangy, and diseased. I didn't want them hurting my pets and I didn't want them to suffer any more. So I shot them. All headshots.

And I've never been to Iraq.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:19:47 PM EDT
that was some funny ass shiat man, should have electofied it more
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:31:12 PM EDT
^ this coming from the same man who bumpfires underwater
Top Top