User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:48:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We never stopped cutting down here.
Every two weeks in summer and every 4 weeks in winter... our summers are 9 months long and out winters are only 3 months long.

What he said.

I happily pay $35 a cut year-round. I had to cut the grass as a kid. Now I'm an adult and no-one can make me do it. I don't eat broccoli anymore either

echo6

If I still lived in FL I'd pay to have it done too.

Twice- weelky mowing while being consumed by fire ants from the ages of 8-18 was more than enough for me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If I still lived in FL I'd pay to have it done too.

Twice- weelky mowing while being consumed by fire ants from the ages of 8-18 was more than enough for me.

Yep. I see you know exactly where I'm coming from
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
hell, in Louisiana I bought a riding lawnmower for a 40 yard x 50 yard lawn because I was tired of stepping in fire ant mounds.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:36:57 AM EDT
[#4]
First time this week
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top