Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 2:52:30 PM EDT
Will you then vote Republican?

Even if they had nothing to do with it not passing?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
how could they have nothing to do with it not passing?  you think the dems are going to come out and oppose it?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
how could they have nothing to do with it not passing?  you think the dems are going to come out and oppose it?

As it is supported by Bush some Dems are against it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As it is supported by Bush some Dems are against it.

They are against Bush's plan but want the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The Republicans are the deciders on this one.  The Dems can't pass it without them, and they could pass it without the Dems.

And I expect there are going to be some Dems running screaming away from it as the feedback from their constituents comes in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in a state of shock and awe.  

How can 90% of the American population want the border closed and illegals kicked out and the politicians answer to solve the problem is to legalize the bastards????

WTF!!?? Over.

Republican / Democrat......they all need to go if this crap goes through.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How can 90% of the American population want the border closed and illegals kicked out and the politicians answer to solve the problem is to legalize the bastards????

WTF!!?? Over.

No one wants to offend the potential voters in November. If it weren't an election year I think it might be different.

EDIT: AS a potential voter, I'm offended by all of them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Too many variables.  I vote for candiates, not repub/dem............I usually vote republican because my gun rights are more protected by repubs, even though they are almost as bad as dems, they aren't quite as bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Like my vote fucking counts.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Vote for a Repulican and your fucked
Vote for a Democrat and your proper ass fucked in a prison gangbang without lube...

Take your pick, but either way, guess what you are...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:12:53 AM EDT
[#10]
The voters need to rally behind some write-in candidates.  Replace some current repubs with new ones.  THAT would send a message. Unfortunately only a very small percentage of eligible voters actually vote

rj
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:13:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They allready killed it for this session....

NYT on immigration bill

Aside from the paper's obvious bias... You get the picture...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#12]
As much as I cannot stand some of the shenanigans perpetrated by the GOP, from the local level, all the way to DC, I would rather smash my own feet with a sledgehammer and amputate my fingers with a belt sander before I would vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:47:47 AM EDT
[#13]
the fact that they are so beholden to big business special interests even if it means ruining the country proves they are not worthy of my vote. the dems are no better.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They allready killed it for this session....

NYT on immigration bill

Aside from the paper's obvious bias... You get the picture...

Dead link.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not voting for McManchurian candidate.  3rd party for me.  sadly there's enough drugged out of their mind retired morons in this state that he will probably win again anyway.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:57:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm disgusted with Bush and his complete lack of intelligence.  I haven't seen anything good from him in a couple of years.  Personally, I cannot wait to vote someone else into office.  If the Repubs stand behind this buffoon much longer, I will vote democrat.  

In fact, I would have voted for democrats if not for the fact that Kerry was running last time.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#17]
The only viable option that I see is to become heavily involved in the primaries. This is where we need to show up in force and choose a real fucking canidate. I'm sick of seeing this McCain/Rudy bullshit. We all need to get behind someone like Tom Tancredo, who is a real fucking person, not a political tool. It also doensn't hurt that the GOA gives him an A- rating
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

WTF!!?? Over.

+100,000,000

CMOS  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm disgusted with Bush and his complete lack of intelligence.  I haven't seen anything good from him in a couple of years.  Personally, I cannot wait to vote someone else into office.  If the Repubs stand behind this buffoon much longer, I will vote democrat.  

In fact, I would have voted for democrats if not for the fact that Kerry was running last time.  

you do realize that Bush cannot run again right?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:04:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Not going to vote Republican anymore, period.  Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#21]
This is something I have given a lot of thought about lately while writting to my reps in DC.Listening to the Republicans,especially Sen Specter,talk about doing what is right for the illegals here,little or no mention of what would be best for Americans,I have decided to change my party from Republican to Independent.
IMHO the republican party needs to be taught a lesson that if they ignore our wishes,they will pay a price at the polls.I am going to vote in Nov for my rep in congress,Shelly Capito as she has been on the correct side of all issuises that matter to me.I will not vote in the senate race against Bobby KKK Byrd,untill the Republicans get there shit together in the senate they will recieve no more votes from me.
Depending on who the Republicans nominate in 08,I may vote third party or just stay home
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Depending on who the Republicans nominate in 08,I may vote third party or just stay home

staying at home is about as dumb as it gets, get out and vote for someone even if you do a write in for TheRedHorseman or Mickey Mouse
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top